Wednesday v Burton

No.

We sacked him to make sure that we got automatic promotion.

I’m not sure if you remember that season. It was a great one. Ask Grapps about it. I’m sure he’ll be able to Google a few facts for you.

He certainly is one of the few who gets under Warnocks skin.

Try finding this poster during uniteds leaner times, Sherlock Holmes would struggle.

---------- Post added 01-01-2018 at 19:36 ----------

Another spineless performance get the next managerial appointment wrong and the pub league could be stark reality.

You really can not help your self can you .What the hell has the Blades got to do with your poor efforts on the pitch or reactions from your own fans commenting on your team.?:loopy:

To be fair though mel he was on the wane at the time of sacking if he'd carried on I'm sure that percentage would have decreased and I'm not so sure we'd have gained automatic promotion, he seemed to have run out of ideas.

and Dave moans only did better because he had Megsons team, as soon as he decimated the team and brought in his own, we faltered

and Dave moans only did better because he had Megsons team, as soon as he decimated the team and brought in his own, we faltered

I don't buy that really, 15 games unbeaten to gain promotion against the odds was decent however you look at it, Megson wouldn't have got us over the line.

No.

We sacked him to make sure that we got automatic promotion.

I’m not sure if you remember that season. It was a great one. Ask Grapps about it. I’m sure he’ll be able to Google a few facts for you.

For someone who is ‘new’ to the forum you already seem to know a lot about Grapps posting. It’s also funny that Top has been claiming Grapps has been missing for months so how you would know about his posts is interesting. Either you are stalking Grapps, are Sherlock Holmes or you’ve been here before. You wouldn’t be a former poster in disguise would you? ??

For someone who is ‘new’ to the forum you already seem to know a lot about Grapps posting. It’s also funny that Top has been claiming Grapps has been missing for months so how you would know about his posts is interesting. Either you are stalking Grapps, are Sherlock Holmes or you’ve been here before. You wouldn’t be a former poster in disguise would you? ??

You really are DaMan....standing up for your mate...:roll:

Hiya, DaMan.

Sorry if you didn't like my post. It was all true though. Maybe the memories are hard for you to take. Perhaps that contributed to your dummy spitting.

Grapps has been one of the most prolific posters on here, since I joined. It is hard to miss his excellently googled facts and well thought out arguments.:rolleyes:

If you would like to send me a few pointers, I'll try hard to post stuff that doesn't offend, or upset you in the future.

Happy New Year to you.

Hiya, DaMan.

Sorry if you didn't like my post. It was all true though. Maybe the memories are hard for you to take. Perhaps that contributed to your dummy spitting.

Grapps has been one of the most prolific posters on here, since I joined. It is hard to miss his excellently googled facts and well thought out arguments.:rolleyes:

If you would like to send me a few pointers, I'll try hard to post stuff that doesn't offend, or upset you in the future.

Happy New Year to you.

There was no dummy spitting in my post. We were beaten to promotion by the Owls.

Luckily school starts again next week so you will be on here less assuming your teachers take your mobile off you.

Good luck with your new Junior School Term :hihi:

---------- Post added 02-01-2018 at 13:07 ----------

You really are DaMan....standing up for your mate...:roll:

:hihi:That’s a good one coming from you :loopy:

Edited by DaMan

There was no dummy spitting in my post. We were beaten to promotion by the Owls.

Luckily school starts again next week so you will be on here less assuming your teachers take your mobile off you.

Good luck with your new Junior School Term :hihi:

---------- Post added 02-01-2018 at 13:07 ----------

:hihi:That’s a good one coming from you :loopy:

Oh dear....:roll:

Oh dear....:roll:

I assume you’ve only just seen the Owls score with that comment? ??

A thread you started regarding Owls Vs Burton and other than your initial post you’ve said nothing other than to attempt to annoy me. Well done on a job completed.

Edited by DaMan

I assume you’ve only just seen the Owls score with that comment? ??

A thread you started regarding Owls Vs Burton and other than your initial post you’ve said nothing other than to attempt to annoy me. Well done on a job completed.

and your contribution to the thread was what exactly...?:roll:

I'll leave you to it.....

and your contribution to the thread was what exactly...?:roll:

I'll leave you to it.....

My contribution to the thread was to question how a supposedly 'new' user was aware of the various posts that Grapps has posted.

If you want my contribution on the game then here goes:

I did not go to the game. :D

I look forward to your contribution to the game?

And as you like these so much here another set for you :roll:

Edited by DaMan