Brake4life _ Halfords

I am just attracted to brakek4life from Halfords. Has anyone tried this from halfords? Is it worth? Is it expensive to qualify?

Onemore advice please: when changed break pads, is it advantageous to change brake disc as well?

Please reply.

Thanks.

You should be able to change pads a few times before discs need changing unless pads have gone right to metel and scored discs

I hate main stream car garages until my wife went to hillsborough had this brakes for life bonus points even if you change your car you can swap it over bad point is if you go for it then later down line you need some more brake pads they will make you change discs as well if they are near limit for their own safety guidelines though I think

How's this work then ,if anyone can explain it .ido my own brakes but interested in this

I am just attracted to brakek4life from Halfords. Has anyone tried this from halfords? Is it worth? Is it expensive to qualify?

Onemore advice please: when changed break pads, is it advantageous to change brake disc as well?

Please reply.

Thanks.

If it's Halfords it will be grossly overpriced. When changing pads I have found one set of pads can wear out a new disc,it all depends on what type of pad you get and the quality of the discs.There are a lot of cheap acky discs on sale nowadays,only way to be sure is buy original parts from main dealer,but these will cost an arm and a leg.

it