Police officer and woman, 61, die

RIP to both and my condolences to both their families.

ah it now says Coisley hill, thats my neck of the woods, Woodhouse, Stradbroke, Hackenthrope area

I think it happened on the link from Crystal peaks to coisley hill,drove down that way this morning and as you get near roundabout on the chevrons there was a massive patch of Sandy stuff,the type they use to soak fuel spills up..

I think it happened on the link from Crystal peaks to coisley hill,drove down that way this morning and as you get near roundabout on the chevrons there was a massive patch of Sandy stuff,the type they use to soak fuel spills up..

that must be the bit with hacky on the left and sally clarks hill on the right, heading towards the roundabout?

That bit wasnt fully built when i left sheff

sounds awfull ,it is a bad designed road if its the one I have in mind ,is it the one with 2 lanes each way ,then going into 1 lane each side?

that's the one mel..left to normanton,right to woodhouse straight on to parkway...

that's the one mel..left to normanton,right to woodhouse straight on to parkway...

The section pictured is 1 lane each way, and very wide at that point. By the nature reserve between Coisley Hill roundabout and Crystal Peaks roundabout.