Who will be next manager of SWFC  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be next manager of SWFC

• Paulo Fonseca
    • Paul Hurst
    • Dean Smith
    • Ronald McDonald
    • Nigel Pearson

Andre Villas Boas , later in January after taking part in Dakar Rally ?

Edited by mac09

LOL

so what about the rumours i keep hearing about The Owls wanting Shakhtar Donetsk boss Paulo Fonseca

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/5209157/sheffield-wednesday-shakhtar-donetsk-paulo-fonseca/

any truth in the rumours? do you really think he'll leave a champions league bound team for a 15th in the championship team?

Why not give C Palmer a go?

Said it before...get someone in until the end of the season...

someone who has experience of managing in this league and getting promoted from it.....

someone who knows the club and what it means to the supporters...

someone who can motivate the players and not accept a perceived lack of effort...

someone who would love the opportunity of being manager and not here just for the money

Wins are what its about at this point ...not pretty football...and only one man for the job in my opinion...Gary Megson..

That gives the owner and new CEO time to find a manager to take the club forward...

Said it before...get someone in until the end of the season...

someone who has experience of managing in this league and getting promoted from it.....

someone who knows the club and what it means to the supporters...

someone who can motivate the players and not accept a perceived lack of effort...

someone who would love the opportunity of being manager and not here just for the money

Wins are what its about at this point ...not pretty football...and only one man for the job in my opinion...Gary Megson..

That gives the owner and new CEO time to find a manager to take the club forward...

I'm a bit anti-Megson as I thought he was one dimensional but I'd take him on a short term contract to give everybody a kick up the backside and prevent sliding into L1.

I'm a bit anti-Megson as I thought he was one dimensional but I'd take him on a short term contract to give everybody a kick up the backside and prevent sliding into L1.

Maybe not the long term answer,but he'd inherit a far better squad than the one he had last time...

I'm a lot anti-Megson, and even more anti a short term appointment.

We need an experienced and well respected manager, for the long term. There is a load of knee jerk panic going on at the moment. If you look rationally, we have a decent squad and a very good first XI when fit. We do need to turn the squad over a bit, add some pace and bite in midfield and get rid of the deadwood, but there isn't that much wrong really.

It is going to take three or four transfer windows to do the job properly though. Which is why we need a permanent appointment this week.

Lambert's the man.

I'm a lot anti-Megson, and even more anti a short term appointment.

We need an experienced and well respected manager, for the long term. There is a load of knee jerk panic going on at the moment. If you look rationally, we have a decent squad and a very good first XI when fit. We do need to turn the squad over a bit, add some pace and bite in midfield and get rid of the deadwood, but there isn't that much wrong really.

It is going to take three or four transfer windows to do the job properly though. Which is why we need a permanent appointment this week.

Lambert's the man.

I think we need to make sure we avoid relegation before we start thinking about promotion, hence a short term appointment might be the way.

Why not offer the job to Ron Atkinson

Probably the best manager wednesday had for the past 30 years

Steve Mclaren on Sky Sports News this morning question " you have been linked with the Sheffield Wednesday Job any truth in that " .Mclaren dodged it by waffling on about exploring options in UK ,But did not deny any link

Why not, it was 90mins away from working.

What’s your opinion on uniteds current run of 6 games without a win and what’s your thoughts on the rest of the season?

Wilder OUT.

The more I think of it I think Carlos had the Swansea job before he left us,he should have left us after the derby,it odd he walked into this job less than a week after resigning at Hillsboro.