Carlos has gone!!

Well the fans have got what they wanted but the names mentioned on here are no better long ball football again boring the players at the club should hold the heads in shame

The lord will give punishment to those so cruel to Carlos

Expect to be relegated this season

Dodgy referee decisions, unlucky own goals and a massive upsurge for all teams at the bottom to all inflict total downfall on Sheffield Wednesday from this point forward

The players have got their wish, and a good man has been moved on.

It's too late for the team of Judases to make the season good, but we look forward to the great improvement that's about to hit us.

There'll be street parties and jubilation every time we get a win, but it'll all be futile, the players have done the damage already, with not an ounce of remorse or apology.

Leicester did it with Ranieri, and again with Shakespeare. I've no respect for the players who've stabbed Carlos in the back, their redeeming saviour is that no-one knows who they are, as they've hidden behind a silent smoke screen.

Spineless Cowards who have no affection for the club or the supporters.

I stick by my first choice replacement Glen Hoddle, I wouldn't mind Meggo coming back (he doesn't owe Wednesday a thing) and, for me, Dean Smith would be another good choice.

Shove your Pulis, stick your Pearson, no to Monk, and for Heaven's sake, avoid any of the Managers who've been on the 6 month period Managerial Roundabout.

Someone mentioned Kevin Keegan. With the right players, we'd have some fun with Special K at the helm.

Thanks Carlos, and good luck for the future..............................................

Edited by Hotmale 1954

Well said hotmale I said the same about the players no pride no passion just want to pick up the wages can't blame the manager for lack of pride and passion shame on them

Very sad day. Blades legend.

Just be thankful your kick and rush side got the Carvalhal of this season against you and not the one of the two previous, would have torn you to shreds.

If a manager cant put passion & pride in players to perform in front of 25k he needs to go .

Carlos did a brilliant job for 2 years but this year he blamed refs bad luck but not himself , take some blame if not he deservers to go shame its xmas time, but he should have gone months ago especially after the Bolton loss

Irrespective of club and manager, so called professional footballers time and again not doing their job, for which they are VERY highly paid, because they might not be happy with formation, tactics, training regime etc etc... just makes me angry.

Just be thankful your kick and rush side got the Carvalhal of this season against you and not the one of the two previous, would have torn you to shreds.

If it was that good,how come it never won anything?

I can remember that post I put up from a guy from Portugal from another site saying that Carlos was a loser,turns out correct.

Edited by chalga

Why not put gary monk in charge?

The next manager will indeed be a former player not Megson,Pearson or Waddle but Craig Shakespeare.

Poor bait! :hihi:

Damn someone actually took it!