Carlos has gone!!

"The Portuguese left the Owls following the 2-1 home defeat to Middlesbrough on Saturday. Speaking exclusively to swfc.co.uk, Carvalhal said: “The chairman and myself talked after the game and we believed this was the correct timing to make this decision." from the link that Mel posted.

I only asked because of what redbig posted at #68 in this thread at 941 today:

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1530853

Just as I was getting to like him !

Hirst and Waddle to the rescue ?

Big Ron ?

Gary Megson ?

Big Ron ?

Gary Megson ?

Wilder?if he's ambitious.

well the problem is can a new maneger change the way we play quickly and as we have no money due to league rules,there will have to be some wheeling and dealing,but is it to late to do all that and still get in the play offs?big sam was deal but hes spoke for now,so who pullis/megson would be good,need a top man chris waddle would be okay with a older expert,so on we go to another era.

Big Ron ?

Gary Megson ?

One things for sure it won't be anyone ever associated with your lot at S2, the cast off department is yours to keep ;)

Wilder?if he's ambitious.

Hahaha more chance of getting Zidane.

Thanks Carlos, you are a gentleman . But it just wasn't working and it was time for a change.

Anyone old enough will remember Christmas Eve 1973.

Derek Dooley turns up at Hillsborough thinking that he is discussing potential transfers but leaves the ground without a job. Nearly 30 years before he forgave them for doing so, or at least until he attended a Sheffield derby. I'm not sure he ever truly forgave them but who knows.

Need a big name,is Koeman available?

So who gets the job now. Like i ,ve said in a previous post i would like to see a homerand at the top is Gary Megson, Nigel Worthington or Nigel Pearson, if he makes himself available, don,t think Pulis will be too interested and longshots would be Dean Smith or wait for it Phil Brown. As long as they can challenge and get us over the line will do for me. Sorry but my brexit starts here.