Fancy running a forum? Sheffield Forum is for sale! Learn more

What's your least favourite chocolate, in a box of chocolates?

oh dear lord, “quality” street is nasty, cheap and rock hard toffee from the baby killers of Nestle.

Give me Cadbury’s Roses and Heroes any day of the century, even if they are laced with salmonella, or Mars Celebrations

I like Miniature Heroes more than Mars Celebrations. And I quite like Quality St. I’m not bothered about those big purple ones with nuts in.

I like Miniature Heroes more than Mars Celebrations.

have to agree with that. I think it’s the combination of the delicious Cadbury Eclair, Caramel and Creme Egg that sways it for me, but I can’t stand the fudge :gag:

Although Mars Celebrations have the yummy Snickers, Galaxy and Galaxy Caramel, I don’t care much for the Mars bar, the Malteser or the Milky Way

And I quite like Quality St. I’m not bothered about those big purple ones with nuts in.

Well I’m completely the opposite!

The purple ones with nuts are the only “quality” street chocolates that I like, probably because everything else in the tub is nasty rock hard toffee!

Mmm. . . reminds me of me :)

Hey, what are trying to say here, amber :(

have to agree with that. I think it’s the combination of the delicious Cadbury Eclair, Caramel and Creme Egg that sways it for me, but I can’t stand the fudge :gag:

Although Mars Celebrations have the yummy Snickers, Galaxy and Galaxy Caramel, I don’t care much for the Mars bar, the Malteser or the Milky Way

Well I’m completely the opposite!

The purple ones with nuts are the only “quality” street chocolates that I like, probably because everything else in the tub is nasty rock hard toffee!

Mmm. . . reminds me of me :)

Hey, what are trying to say here, amber :(

I really like the cream egg, caramel and twirl ones. I can't stand snickers, big or small ! Roses only have one truffle sort in them. Where as Quality st have about 3! I don't think I'm trying to tell you anything :huh:

I can't stand the coconut things..nasty stuff...food of the devil coconut....

I can't stand the coconut things..nasty stuff...food of the devil coconut....

A bounty :love: any one remember a cabana, basically a bounty with cherries?:love::love:

A bounty :love: any one remember a cabana, basically a bounty with cherries?:love::love:

I've never had one. But I'm really into retro stuff, so I have seen a picture of one, on the internet. They sound quite nice!

---------- Post added 26-12-2017 at 07:33 ----------

I don't like Coffee Chocolates or Coconut

Not my favourite, but I like coconut ones. I don't like coffee chocolates, even if they're truffles. I do like drinking it tho, lol:hihi:

I've never had one. But I'm really into retro stuff, so I have seen a picture of one, on the internet. They sound quite nice!

---------- Post added 26-12-2017 at 07:33 ----------

Not my favourite, but I like coconut ones. I don't like coffee chocolates, even if they're truffles. I do like drinking it tho, lol:hihi:

They were lovely Amber. I have raspberry ruffle bars in the cupboard.

I vaguely remember Cabana bars. Dark blue wrapper weren’t they ?

I have raspberry ruffle bars in the cupboard.

I remember raspberry ruffle bars when I was a wee lass too; pink centre and very, very classy wrapper

They were lovely Amber. I have raspberry ruffle bars in the cupboard.

I remember raspberry ruffle bars, as my mum used to get them. My Nan used to get these soft caramels coated in dark chocolate with a gold wrapper, made by the same people. They were yummy ?.

One chocolate in Roses I don’t like Is ‘Brazilian Darkness’ toffee coated in plain chocolate.

---------- Post added 26-12-2017 at 15:58 ----------

I remember raspberry ruffle bars when I was a wee lass too; pink centre and very, very classy wrapper

I like a bit of class:)

That's brought back memories , thank you . As a kid I loved a Cabana . The only problem with them is that they were very small (for a growing lad) :)

---------- Post added 26-12-2017 at 22:17 ----------

I vaguely remember Cabana bars. Dark blue wrapper weren’t they ?

True , raspberry ruffles were classy and only for the posh folk . As a poor boy I remember picking up a half eaten one in a bus shelter , it was like a piece of heaven for me :)

Raspberry ruffles are still on sale Hackey. I wish cabanas were as well