Zuckerberg for President

Information is a commodity which is for sale. Do you have a car? The DVLA was recently reported for selling it's information on, so I doubt your address is a secret. If you are recently retired do you get junk male about cruise holidays, funeral plans, insurance etc. investments etc? That means they probably know your age, date of birth, retirement status and quite a few other things. Just with those facts they can find out a whole lot more.

I don't say this to worry you, but you need to be aware. Scammers, identity thefts etc can target almost anybody these days, and I strongly suspect that could include you.

I have been solicited by fake tax officials and computer hackers,by phone and on the computer, but they are trying to find out who I am and I can spot them a mile off. They get nowhere fast with me. The fact that they are after my info shows they know nothing about me and are just trying it on by random phishing.

The only junk mail I get are generic flyers. On email the most I get is notifications on here telling me someone has posted on a thread that I once posted on, which in a roundabout way led me to have a new account and close the other lol

Anyway, if somebody wants to steal my identity, let them get on with it, let them be skint instead of me. :hihi: