Old B & Q Greenland Road Darnall

White Rose is a shop fitters!!!. White Rose pub is a trading name of Sizzling pubs, so if that was the case it would be Sizzlers moving not white rose

---------- Post added 25-08-2016 at 13:11 ----------

http://whiteroseservices.co.uk/

---------- Post added 31-08-2016 at 18:53 ----------

There is a sign up saying art gallery

Anyone know what it's going to be, drove past today's and a new fence has been put up around the car park and there were vans in it

Post office are using over Christmas only

B and Q were good at the time but I haven't been to one for a long time now

Anyone know what it's going to be, drove past today's and a new fence has been put up around the car park and there were vans in it

Royal Mail parcel hub over the Xmas period.

Shame there's only 3 big DIY Stores in the UK these days... That's the 2nd DIY store to shut down in Sheffield in the past couple of years..

3rd one to close down

Saying that Screwfix is the same as B&Q because they have the same parent company, is a bit of a stretch to be honest, although there are inevitably some overlaps with product ranges.

Toolstation share the same parent company as Wickes, but to say they are the same would be barmy.

And to add, the founder of Screwfix was also the founder of Toolstation.... but these also have marked differences.

Indeed.

Hovis Bread and Mr Kippling cakes are owned by Smith and Wesson.

I will have 2 loaves, a packet of French Fancies and a large caliber revolver please.

I was due to start the Xmas casual work at the main Royal Mail sorting centre on Monday but I received a call today telling me, I'd been relocated to the old B&Q site instead.

Looks a bit more of a pain to get to via public transport than the other site, I can't say I'm happy about the late change of location but I'm willing see how it goes before deciding if it's to inconvenient.

Anyone know the best Public transport route to get to the old B&Q site from Hillsborough?

I was due to start the Xmas casual work at the main Royal Mail sorting centre on Monday but I received a call today telling me, I'd been relocated to the old B&Q site instead.

Looks a bit more of a pain to get to via public transport than the other site, I can't say I'm happy about the late change of location but I'm willing see how it goes before deciding if it's to inconvenient.

Anyone know the best Public transport route to get to the old B&Q site from Hillsborough?

Tram to Meadowhall then a short walk ?

Short????

Perhaps tram to centretainment then walk would be nearer ;)

According to AA route finder it's 3.2 miles so not really a short walk, more like an hours walk. possibly tram to Arena/Centertainment then walk up Broughton Lane/Greenland Road.