Old B & Q Greenland Road Darnall

Went in the b n q in darnal yesterday and heard the kitchen manager saying to someone that the shop is closing in April. Does not suprise me living in Darnall all my life I was shocked when they started building there as I didn't think there be much requirements for one. Feel for the staff there if it's true

It is true and I know a lot of staff are transferring to Queens Road.

That's good then although I have to say I don't like the Queens Road shop. I sometimes go to Parkgate and pop in the shop there so will have to travel there. It's quicker to get there then town too

Went in the b n q in darnal yesterday and heard the kitchen manager saying to someone that the shop is closing in April. Does not suprise me living in Darnall all my life I was shocked when they started building there as I didn't think there be much requirements for one. Feel for the staff there if it's true

It wasn't just built for the residents of Darnal you know!

True but who would want to shop in Darnal if they didn't live here. Over the years and I would say the last 3 in particular it has got worse and run down. Gangs hanging around and a lot romos causing trouble

Bet noone will want to take it over. What sort of business would want to move down here

---------- Post added 30-12-2015 at 17:40 ----------

It be a big one! With the size of the atore

New mosque for the locals:hihi:

It would make a brilliant mega mosque!

I will notify the mosque building committee that the building may be available in April. :)

It would make a brilliant mega mosque!

I will notify the mosque building committee that the building may be available in April. :)

I heard its been bought for cattle, pigs and cows etc.

All I know is when B&Q close the doors at darnall that they will lose my trade as I'm not upping out of my way to queens rd so Wikes it will be.

Edited by alternageek
fixed vb tags

Bet they will loose a lot of customers.

Bacon sarnies for anyone!!!

Returning back to depot