Nigel Farage is skint

The council tax on that £4m townhouse must be a worry. He's taking a pay cut from his £84k PA wages as an MEP down to £73k PA so I feel his pain :P

I guess at times like these you really need lots of friends:-

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/dec/18/nigel-farage-party-staffer-russian-embassy-smear-campaign-kremlin-critic

I hope not. This Country owes him so much. I just wish he was an MP, he would be a breath of fresh air in Parliament. He has had several attempts, but never been elected though. But he is a marmite character, you either love or hate him.

Angel1

He will feel skint if he has two ex wives to support.

He's the man of the people.

Farage is suffering from is a lack of a sense of proportion. Just like all those people with full bellies, warm homes and workplaces who are using their five hundred quid laptops and their fifty quid a month broadband to post here berating Farage. Compared to 90% of people on the planet they might as well be Bill Gates.

We should deduct £350 m from his pension fund and give it to the NHS.

That way, get a little bit of the stuff that Leave promised.

We should deduct £350 m from his pension fund and give it to the NHS.

That way, get a little bit of the stuff that Leave promised.

That was "Vote Leave", not "Leave.EU"

Leave.EU was "enough is enough"

You probably need to stop reading the Mail every day. I don't see it very often but apparently it gets a bad revue from some on here.

I don't read it every day, though there's something to be said for keeping up with what the enemy is saying....

I just thought it was an interesting titbit of information about Farage. Still, if he insists that he's a man of the people, then it seems only right & proper that he suffers the hardships of the man of the people. Not that I think he'll be claiming benefits at his local DWP anytime soon.