19/12/2017 - Meersbrook & Chesterfield anti-terrorism raids

O come on, has nobody seen the connection yet?.....check out the kebabish scene from four lions, this is literally straight up the road from where this was filmed.

You couldn't make it up, they must have thought it was a documentary.

BBC national news at six saying there was a christmas bomb plot

---------- Post added 19-12-2017 at 18:05 ----------

The Stocksbridge raid was at a business premises according to BBC news , which fits with what i was told by a mate who lives down there earlier.

Give him a chance omg he could have been making bombs opposite me would you give him a chance if he lived next door to you Halibut ? I don't think so

That's the operative word isn't it? COULD. I believe we live in a society where you are innocent until proven guilty, not to mention if you haven't even been charged with any offence, as no one involved today has been yet.

I think the 'string 'em up, no smoke without fire' attitude' bit the dust with witch burning.

'OMG' indeed.

Just been confirmed on news that NO ONE was arrested in stocksbridge raid.

if it is indeed a business premise like you mentioned before, could just be where one of the suspects worked, prolly why nobody was arrested.

That's the operative word isn't it? COULD. I believe we live in a society where you are innocent until proven guilty, not to mention if you haven't even been charged with any offence, as no one involved today has been yet.

I think the 'string 'em up, no smoke without fire' attitude' bit the dust with witch burning.

'OMG' indeed.

It happens to me all the time. I'm regularly sat watching tv / doing the housework and 'bang' the North East Counter Terrorism Police have knocked my door off it's hinges and are searching the house. These cops don't come to your house for no reason. That's just my opinion though. :)

The anti terrorist squad dont kick your door in for no reason. As the police have said the raids were part of a planned operation based on intelligence.

That Syrian lad Yahya with all the chocolate in his bag got nicked after the attempted bombing at Parsons Green and he turned out to be totally innocent. The guy who really did it used his ID to buy bomb equipment because he'd once lived in the same foster home. I suspect in this case there is probably guilt somewhere, but sometimes other people get sucked in because they visit certain addresses or have lived with certain people.

The anti terrorist squad dont kick your door in for no reason. As the police have said the raids were part of a planned operation based on intelligence.

according the lefties they are innocent like always

It happens to me all the time. I'm regularly sat watching tv / doing the housework and 'bang' the North East Counter Terrorism Police have knocked my door off it's hinges and are searching the house. These cops don't come to your house for no reason. That's just my opinion though. :)

the BBC article says

Then there are the full-on raids where doors or windows have to be knocked in, cordons set up and the bomb squad called.

Such operations are only ever mounted because secret intelligence - perhaps from an intercepted communication and often only fragmentary - suggests there is something at a property they need to get to the bottom of.

None of which is proof that any of those who have been arrested have committed an offence - but officers now have up to 14 days, subject to court oversight, to build a case.

so the raids could be just going on on fragmented chatter or rumours so put your pitchfork back until theres proof

---------- Post added 19-12-2017 at 18:44 ----------

theres always one being silly :roll:

guilty is guilty and you face the consquences, HOWEVER theres also the little matter of innocent UNTIL PROVEN guilty.

Theres also the little fact that certain people like to do is stretch the guilty part to encompassing an entire part of society, thats where it over steps the mark

...and according to the law they are innocent until convicted.

As of yet NO ONE HAS BEEN CHARGED WITH ANY CRIME let alone convicted.

The good part is, people have been found, arrested, hopefully if it is a plot, more arrests to follow

The good part is, people have been found, arrested, hopefully if it is a plot, more arrests to follow

Mel, Do you know how much intelligence and proof police need to force entry to a private dwelling? The police have to get this type of thing authorised at a high level. MI5 were also involved. This is serious stuff. :(

Apologies Mel, this was in relation to your 'pitchfork ' comment. Not the one above.