It's Plain Talker - an update

On 20/12/2017 at 10:15, Daven said:

It's lovely to hear from you PT.

I am so sorry for your loss and for your ongoing health problems.

I hope that next year brings better times for you.

Take care love.

SF really isn't the same without you :(

SF isn't the same without you PT,  I agree wholeheartedly with the above post,  tried to message you but your inbox was full but this was a good while ago

Cressida x

I passed your good wishes along to PT and this is what she's asked me to tell you all.

Please tell them I am doing ok, despite the stroke and the heart failure, and thank them for asking. Tell them I am crocheting and knitting away because I have a great grandbaby due beginning of Sept, and give them my regards

That's good to know Mort.  I pop in occasionally, glad I spotted this.

On 05/05/2020 at 19:35, mort said:

I passed your good wishes along to PT and this is what she's asked me to tell you all.

Please tell them I am doing ok, despite the stroke and the heart failure, and thank them for asking. Tell them I am crocheting and knitting away because I have a great grandbaby due beginning of Sept, and give them my regards

Ah that's nice. Glad to hear she's still about. No doubt she'll have to be very careful during this period due to her medical conditions.

Wish you well P.T. x

Good to hear from PT, a lovely person.

On 05/05/2020 at 19:35, mort said:

thanks

I rarely drop in these days so I am slow to hear about PT's health. I would like to wish her all the best. Her posts were always interesting, and I hope to see many more in the future.

Hi Plain talker. Sorry to hear you've not been well. Wanting to know if your on face book or if there is any other way I can contact you? X

On 15/05/2020 at 18:48, Minimo said:

I rarely drop in these days so I am slow to hear about PT's health. I would like to wish her all the best. Her posts were always interesting, and I hope to see many more in the future.

Same here,  stay safe PT