Anti social behaviour in Crookes

No, they were going up the hill towards Crookes.

So heading to where Cyclone said via the Noahs Ark and Grindstone?

For those of us who remember the 'Pyjama Jump' era, the School Road episode will seem very minor...

Just Students getting giddy that's all. Years ago Students used to have a competition to see how many of them could get into the telephone box on the corner of School Road and Western Road.

We used to do that in the toilet cubicles at school :hihi:

No, they were going up the hill towards Crookes.

The globe then, or a large house party.

When I drove past them they were half way up School Road. They could have gone anywhere, but I would guess there were far too many to fit into a house or the Noahs Ark for that matter. Someone out there must know.

There are student houses with 10 rooms, you can get a lot of drunk students in a house that big. A regular 2 up 2 down can easily fit 20.

Guest makapaka
There are student houses with 10 rooms, you can get a lot of drunk students in a house that big. A regular 2 up 2 down can easily fit 20.

Where’s the globe?

Three or four times more than that.

Well 10 rooms is significantly bigger than 4, so if 4 can fit 20, then 10 can fit 50.

3 or 4 times is now 60 to 80, the OP specifically says 50 or so.

Where’s the globe?

In town near the main Hallam Uni buildings.

I assume he/she meant The Ball on Crookes Rd

When I drove past them they were half way up School Road. They could have gone anywhere, but I would guess there were far too many to fit into a house or the Noahs Ark for that matter. Someone out there must know.

Perhaps they were getting a coach or bus somewhere? An organized party which had rented a venue out? A meeting of some sort? A pub back room they'd loaned?

I expect everyone in the group knows. But chances are they have far better things to do, such as having fun, that to be messing about on here, so the grand mystery will remain unsolved.

File it next to 'how the pyramids were built' and 'who built stonehenge' as one of the great unsolved conundrums of our time.