I really miss ..

I used to have the highest post count on here but since taking to pastures new, I should think I’ve been overtaken by now.:hihi:

If my calculations are about right, a post count of 17 per day, every day. Quite impressive. Miss a couple or three days and it's then 51 just to catch up. Very impressive.

Angel1.

Use to enjoy reading Margarita Ma’s posts.

Really? I thought he was a bit of an egotistical prat who was nowhere near as funny as he thought he was.

Well, you'd be wrong.

And I am unanimous in that.

I really miss Alcoblog, anyone know how he is and why he no longer posts?

Duffems

Actually, contrary to what others on here have postulated, I'm pretty sure I'm not dead yet, just been recovering over the last few months from a head trauma (brain).

What actually happened was pretty much of a mistake on my part.

Possessing not inconsiderable skills in both nano-electronics and neurosurgery, I thought I could make my goodself and (also recovering) girlfriend 'telepathic', simply by splicing a wi-fi device to our respectgive cerebrums (next lumpy bit down from the temporal lobe for those who're a bit unsure). That way, we'd be able to talk to each other without actually talking … pretty smart, though I say so myself!

Very straighforward surgery you may think, but oh no … how the bloody hell was I to know that Talktalk would try to charge double line rental!? Thieving scumbags … I refused to pay.

The upshot being that Talktalk effectively turned my brain off, resulting not only with very inconvenient/uncalled for total paralysis, put pretty much the capacity for rational thought as well.

Fortunately, a few months later, a couple of friends dropped by … Chicken McGill and Ziggy Sawdust. Upon seeing my vegetative state, and having heard of my proposed telepathy conversion some months prior, put two and two together and managed to 'tether' me to Chicken's Sony Xperia! Eat your heart out Talktalk!

As such, I'm functioning pretty well again so long as I'm in clear sight and within twenty foot of Chicken's phone. Bit of a pain as he's a microlight instructor, but hey. Incoming texts make me sneeze too.

I managed to ressurect the girlfriend using the same technique the other day … she's a Blackberry DTEC 60 at the mo … 'pay as you go', so has to carry a purse full of change at all times and be close to the newsagent's.

Thanks for the update alco. :huh: glad your (ahem) getting better.

Brilliant ? glad you're both on the mend ?......

Well, well Alco, I thought you'd developed the same disease as my other half of 47 years, selective amnesia!

Glad to hear that you're back with us albeit on a different wave length.

Don't go fiddling about with things you know nothing about in future, mens' brains are best left for women to mess with.

Regards,

Duffems