Ecclesall Road: Sheffield's parking fine hotspot.

Not really parking fines though.

If you read the article it is talking about Parking Charge Notices for which bus lane violations are included

---------- Post added 09-12-2017 at 11:45 ----------

Long time ago I got my license. After few weeks happy and excited I could drive I got a parking fine.

....Oh, of coarse some things you learn after you get your license and I never ever had a parking fine again. They keep getting these fines because they want them, it is their own choice.

---------- Post added 09-12-2017 at 10:17 ----------

Since you are new here could you also please tell us where you got the information who revealed this and verify how reliable that info is.

Thanks

https://www.comparethemarket.com/car-insurance/content/parking-fines/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5143893/Do-live-parking-fine-hotspot-UK-10-revealed.html

If you read the article it is talking about Parking Charge Notices for which bus lane violations are included

Note that councils issue penalty charge notices for parking and bus lane issues, while private parking companies issue parking charge notices, which are invoices for alleged breaches of contract. Private parking companies are very happy for the two terms to be confused.

I park in tesco

Me too, although the manager doesn’t look pleased when he catches me driving in the aisles