Council tree felling...

And some people do think those things. What’s your point?

Don’t know. Whats yours?

Guest makapaka
Why don't you ask him? Or even better have a look back at his posts.

I am waiting for you to answer the question i asked as to the views on street tree removal you accept. I cannot see why you have failed to answer.

I did have a look - I couldn’t find them - shouldn’t you be asking cyclone to answer instead of asking me to ask again? Or are you just failing to contribute anything bar criticism of me again?

Anyway - as for views I have seen that o agree with. If for example there were no replacement trees in the square I would agree that’s wrong and would be detrimental to the street scene - similarly on the streets ahead scheme there are some roads which appear to have all the trees removed without replacement which I wasn’t aware of and don’t agree with.

I did have a look - I couldn’t find them - shouldn’t you be asking cyclone to answer instead of asking me to ask again? Or are you just failing to contribute anything bar criticism of me again?

Anyway - as for views I have seen that o agree with. If for example there were no replacement trees in the square I would agree that’s wrong and would be detrimental to the street scene - similarly on the streets ahead scheme there are some roads which appear to have all the trees removed without replacement which I wasn’t aware of and don’t agree with.

You seem to think posting garbage is absolutely fine and don't like being criticised about it. I am sure RobinH would have helped you out.

I will however concede you do appear to have made a positive point about the adverse impact of the removal of trees - very well done.

Guest makapaka
You seem to think posting garbage is absolutely fine and don't like being criticised about it. I am sure RobinH would have helped you out.

I will however concede you do appear to have made a positive point about the adverse impact of the removal of trees - very well done.

Which bits of what I post do you consider garbage?

It’s a forum. Maybe if you offered alternative views they could be discussed - I have no problem with people having a different point of view. It seems to really irk you though - don’t know why that’s for you to think about.

Please stop personal sniping. Either this thread stays on-topic or it doesn't stay at all.

Hang on! It’s not been on topic since it started.

I see the hearing against four of the tree campaigners has started . Its been stated that Julie Dore "is happy " and " has positively agreed " in the councils efforts to send these four to prison . Surely Sheffield deserves a better Leader than her :loopy:

I see the hearing against four of the tree campaigners has started . Its been stated that Julie Dore "is happy " and " has positively agreed " in the councils efforts to send these four to prison . Surely Sheffield deserves a better Leader than her :loopy:

Here's hoping the whole thing is laughed out of court. The council is beyond contempt. Zero respext for them on any level.

Here's hoping the whole thing is laughed out of court. The council is beyond contempt. Zero respext for them on any level.

I would have a shilling on Julie Dore resigning this year , using the same excuse as Brain Lodge and Leigh Bramall . But we would still get more of the same :(

For the last few weeks, In reply to STAG's suggestions that SCC should drop or postpone their attempt to get protesters imprisoned, Councillor Lewis Dagnall (Bryan Lodge's replacement) has said, with a no doubt heavy heart, that it isn't up to councillors, and that the legal department makes these decisions.

Then today in court, Justice Males suggested to SCC's barrister that SCC attempting to imprison its own citizens is a serious matter that requires democratic oversight. Cue 15 minutes of frantic phone calls, and the court is told that Julia Dore now "positively agreed with the proceedings being brought."

Ho hum.

For the last few weeks, In reply to STAG's suggestions that SCC should drop or postpone their attempt to get protesters imprisoned, Councillor Lewis Dagnall (Bryan Lodge's replacement) has said, with a no doubt heavy heart, that it isn't up to councillors, and that the legal department makes these decisions.

Then today in court, Justice Males suggested to SCC's barrister that SCC attempting to imprison its own citizens is a serious matter that requires democratic oversight. Cue 15 minutes of frantic phone calls, and the court is told that Julia Dore now "positively agreed with the proceedings being brought."

Ho hum.

Bunch of clowns , I cant say more than that :mad:

Bunch of clowns , I cant say more than that :mad:

Bunch of liars. And I could say more than that.....