Scraggy xmas tree

the main point is if you are going to do something do it right and then the word scraggy cannot be used,but my only point is its not the way to do things,they would of been better with the 12ft santa from jtf,except some idiot would of damaged it.

the main point is if you are going to do something do it right and then the word scraggy cannot be used,but my only point is its not the way to do things,they would of been better with the 12ft santa from jtf,except some idiot would of damaged it.

Are you going to apologise for claiming the Council bought it and that ever single person in the Council needs sacking because of it, or are you going to continue with your little vendetta because they wont buy an oven for some community group?

Edited by EmmaJones76

its already been established that the tree wasn't bought by scc,but it reflects to visitors who don't know a bad image and whoever bought it made a mistake.re-the cooker the lottery have bought a new one when it arrives ,to ensure the oaps get a decent cooked meal,using fresh veg ect,despite them getting the rent to use it,the council don't get everthing wrong as even a lib/dem will tell you,but they seem to get the important things wrong that mean a lot to small groups,the proof was when they lost greenhill/beuchief by a landslide.

its already been established that the tree wasn't bought by scc,.

Are you going to apologise for suggesting it was?

Even if it was SCC owned and they bought a new tree, you would be first on here moaning about why they didnt use the money to buy an oven.

When I was a kid many years ago we would go down town at Christmas to see the lights being turned on, there always used to be big crowds waiting to watch Father Christmas arrive. I think it was down towards the Moor or maybe Barkers Pool. I seem to remember being told Sheffield used to buy the illuminations from Blackpool and it was always a good display.

my only problem with scc lies with a guaranteed promise to replace our cooker,then they lose our area by a landslide ,through there dummy out of the pram and then state they cant afford it,thus leaving oaps with crappy food and even this years turkey had to be cooked at another kitchen.but with the lib /dems and our tara and the lottery we have worked hard to solve there problem.

but this page is about a scraggy tree on the moor ,who supplied and chose this horrid tree

my only problem with scc lies with a guaranteed promise to replace our cooker,then they lose our area by a landslide ,through there dummy out of the pram and then state they cant afford it,thus leaving oaps with crappy food and even this years turkey had to be cooked at another kitchen.but with the lib /dems and our tara and the lottery we have worked hard to solve there problem.

but this page is about a scraggy tree on the moor ,who supplied and chose this horrid tree

Instead of bothering us with your bitter rantings, why not got off your backside, find out who bought the tree and take up your grievance with them?

Awww! Poor unloved tree! Bless!

So are you going to apologise or not?

You moan and moan about SCC yet expect their help for your Festival, you can't have your cake and eat it.

scc do not help our festival in any form what so ever,we get only a small amount from the small ward pot from the lib/dems for the festival,our money comes from the lottery,and the tara and various grants,as our festival is run by volunteers as in the tara,re-gather and the friends of greenhill park,re finding out about the xmas tree we and the lib/dems are to busy clearing up the mess the labour party left our area in to do that,