Scraggy xmas tree

I was on the moor today getting money from the bank and I noticed a lot of tree needles on the floor,even more on the pavement outside,then to my horror I noticed that there was a huge pile below the council (I presume)

christmas tree outside sainsburys,on futher inspection I look up and to my horror find I am looking at a huge tree with branches on ,nice lights ,

BUT no needles on,then I realise whoever bought this crappy tree had bought the cheapest type that ends up bald by xmas,the ones even the public don't buy anymore,its a total disgrace and who ever bought it needs sacking,or is it SCC again doing it on the cheap,and they expect top class shops to come here ,what a joke sack the lot.

I was on the moor today getting money from the bank and I noticed a lot of tree needles on the floor,even more on the pavement outside,then to my horror I noticed that there was a huge pile below the council (I presume)

christmas tree outside sainsburys,on futher inspection I look up and to my horror find I am looking at a huge tree with branches on ,nice lights ,

BUT no needles on,then I realise whoever bought this crappy tree had bought the cheapest type that ends up bald by xmas,the ones even the public don't buy anymore,its a total disgrace and who ever bought it needs sacking,or is it SCC again doing it on the cheap,and they expect top class shops to come here ,what a joke sack the lot.

Oh my goodness, someone's Christmas is in tatters.

What with the Crappy tree on The Moor and the Christmas lights in Greece the festive spirit in Sheffield has really took a bashing. Add to that the poor sod that ordered the tree without a job now. He or she will be stood alongside the Big Issue man come Christmas eve looking up at the bald Christmas tree and wondering where it all went wrong. Happy Christmas one and all.

Oh my goodness, someone's Christmas is in tatters.

What with the Crappy tree on The Moor and the Christmas lights in Greece the festive spirit in Sheffield has really took a bashing. Add to that the poor sod that ordered the tree without a job now. He or she will be stood alongside the Big Issue man come Christmas eve looking up at the bald Christmas tree and wondering where it all went wrong. Happy Christmas one and all.

I bet Jared O’Mara bought the tree.

Or Thatcher.

It's not a council tree nor are the decorations on the Moor they are put up by company that manage the Moor.

Once again someone launches in to council bashing without bothering to get the facts.

At least it’s a tree they can remove without any protesting .

I've just been out on The Moor now to look at the decorations, and thinking, it doesn't look half-bad. Don't get me wrong, Not in a big city proud heritage type way, more in a mediun size town type way, but not half-bad never the less....

I bet Jared O’Mara bought the tree.

Or Thatcher.

Nope, non of the above, it's all down to those damned Brexiteers, hang the lot of them.

Angel1.

okay the tree might not be council owned,but who decided it was a good idea to put up a cheapo disgrace of a tree ,that's lost lots of its needles and looks horrid,why not buy a proper tree that would last until jan,its not giving the impression of a city that's on the up is it.

okay the tree might not be council owned,but who decided it was a good idea to put up a cheapo disgrace of a tree ,that's lost lots of its needles and looks horrid,why not buy a proper tree that would last until jan,its not giving the impression of a city that's on the up is it.

First world problems.

They should phone the parks dept and ask them to supply one from one of the many plantations they own.

Worst. Post. Ever. You kick off blaming the council when it's not their tree. If you're such an expert on trees, what sort of tree should they have got? Failure to name tree species.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

I've just been out on The Moor now to look at the decorations, and thinking, it doesn't look half-bad. Don't get me wrong, Not in a big city proud heritage type way, more in a mediun size town type way, but not half-bad never the less....

"medium size town , type of way " and people wonder why we cant get serious investors in Sheffield