Ex Chaucer School pupils

Classrooms freezing in winter, red hot in summer, long corridors to get to classrooms. then had to face mr Fleming. Mr new ham was the headmaster when I was there. happy days.

Hi I'm formerly Ann hall went to Chaucer anyone know Maureen flood or Lorna wragg

Hi I'm part of the Chaucer school group I'm an expat my name was Ann hall former freinds Lorna wragg Maureen flood Elaine unwin

Edited by Groose

Hi I'm part of the Chaucer school group I'm an expat my name was Ann hall former freinds Lorna wragg Maureen flood Elaine unwin

Lorna wragg, freckles from shiregreen?

On 5/7/2014 at 4:14 PM, autumn said:

Only just found this thread ... I am 57 so was at Chaucer from 68-73 .I use to hang around with Karina Leary (sadly deceased ) Elaine Burgon .Names I remember Janet starr ,Janet Price ,Catherine Arnold ,Angela Atherton ,Andrew McGee ,Stephen Camm ,David James David Taylor .Tina Booth ,Ann Crapper David Clarke,Andrew King ,Julie Greaves ,Elaine Rhodes to name but a few . Does anyone have any school pics form these years? Mr Crowe was a brilliant teacher !!!

What is your name?

Did  not go to Chaucer but went on a school camping holiday to Glencoe in 1965 there were mainly other lads from Chaucer and Marcliffe. I was the only one from Myers Grove. I only remember one lad Billy McCall was on Wednesdays books and was treat like a star by the teacher who was from Chaucer.  Anyone know any others that went.

Hi there. I was at Chaucer from 1970-78. Did my A Levels there in the sixth form. Anyone here from that time?

Hi. I can’t remember much about my time there, but the names of the teachers jogged my memory and I can remember some of them

i can remember it been like 2 schools 1st,2nd,3rd years at halifax rd side and 4th, 5th and 6th forms at wordsworth  side! i can remember some of the teachers mr crowe,mr wragg, mr flemming..i can remember the ticket machine where you got tickets for your dinner!