Ex Chaucer School pupils

What's your name? He's here on holiday at min goes back Monday

---------- Post added 10-05-2014 at 15:30 ----------

He lives near javea

Hi Linzi 1984, I knew Barry at Chaucer; I was one of his MANY girlfriends so I don`t suppose he`ll remember me. He was a heartbreaker and always had a queue waiting in the wings.... I think the last time I saw him was in 1960 after we`d left school. We went to Hillsborough Kinema in a foursome with Roy and Josey. When you next speak to him tell him Vera says `hi`.

I went to Chaucer 81 - 84. I have been trying to find Sarah Mackinnon, Don't suppose anyone knows her?

Hello you :) its sarah cant beleive its been all these yrs hope your ok? And lifes been good to you x

Did he have 2 other brothers? One called Darren? If so I was in Darrens class in Chaucer.

He did,and a sister,Maxine.

Hello you :) cant beleive its been all these yrs i hope you are well and lifes been good to you. Sarah x

Hello you :) cant beleive its been all these yrs i hope you are well and lifes been good to you. Sarah x

Hiya, am so excited to hear from you. I am well, hope you are too. Life has been eventful but good. Would love to get in touch properly maybe meet up for a coffee or some lunch, Jaqui xx

Does anybody remember Gorden Wallace and Gary chapman that went to chaucer in the 70s.

Bit late reply but Gary Chapman is my Big brother ?

Does anyone remember the History teacher called Mr Thorpe?

Does anybody remember Gorden Wallace and Gary chapman that went to chaucer in the 70s.

Don't know if you are still monitoring this, but I'm Gary Chapman and my best mate was Gordon Wallace! I Left Chaucer in 1980 and joined up! What is you full name?

Don't know if you are still monitoring this, but I'm Gary Chapman and my best mate was Gordon Wallace! I Left Chaucer in 1980 and joined up! What is you full name?

Gary Chapman who used to live on Vere Road, brother to Byron? or was it Fielding, cant remember.

Gary Chapman who used to live on Vere Road, brother to Byron? or was it Fielding, cant remember.

Unfortunately not! I'm Gary Chapman who lived on Doe Royd Cres and was at Chaucer from 1976-1980! I didn't realise there were two on us! What years are you thinking of?

Unfortunately not! I'm Gary Chapman who lived on Doe Royd Cres and was at Chaucer from 1976-1980! I didn't realise there were two on us! What years are you thinking of?

Gary would have been 74-78 and Byron was 76-80 the same as me. What class were you in?

I should know you, did you live near Robert West and Chris Baldwin?