Ex Chaucer School pupils

i remember mr crowe doing a boy george song one summer b4 we broke up, makeup the lot, best teacher there! 81-86:clap:

hi i went to chaucer school from 1972-77, mr crowe was my english teacher, he didn't seem to be learning you anything but when the exams came it was suprising what you actually did learn, he used to say get a book and look like your reading it if any-one looks through the door, and he had a slipper in the stock room called joey, ( for naughty boys ) haha i remember him with great fondness. He is still there today.

I went to chaucer I rember Mr. Flemming as I was moved up to his class a few weeks after going there. I hung about with Jannet Tether Hazel Leach. Eliane Gill. Eliane maried the someone out of her class I think his name was Frank cant remember his sir name

how about mr crowe

I've said it before & I'll say it again - one of the best teachers ever:hihi::D

Mr. Crowe was my english teacher from bout 69_72/73ish...he used to let us play our records during the lessons, also remember Mr. Fleming scared the s**t out of me,

I was at Chaucer between 64 and 68. I remember Mr Collinson, Mr Newham, Mr Howland, Mr Caborn (science teacher), Miss Robinson (PE teacher who I believe eventually married Mr Howland). I also remember a cookery teacher who I believe her first name was Eve. I also think there was a needlework teacher called Mrs Searle. Then, of course, there was the notorious Mr Fleming!!!!

Some of the females I remember are Julie Elliott, Beverley Batty, Mary McDonald, Susan Bentley, Linda France, Linda Tarling, Hazel Betts (who I am still in touch with to this day), Dilys Gannon, Rita Ransom, Angela Heeley (my sister), Linda Ball.

Does anyone remember these people or are any on SF?

....think must have been same time I was there, cos recognise most of the names

Ross Crowe is the dame in Grenoside Panto this year. The ol guys keeps on going!

Defo the best teacher ever.

Anyone remember marcus mayfield ?top lad and a funny guy,sadly he passed away abit bk,i went to colley school,we played footy together for huntsman and plumpers..

Edited by S5 Blade
mistake

Anyone remember marcus mayfield ?top lad and a funny guy,sadly he passed away abit bk,i went to colley school,we played footy together for huntsman and plumpers..

everybody remembers marcus mayfield of cross what a lad and his sidkick what was he called something like mouse or ratbecause of his front teeth

what about mrs bickerstaff what a ..... she was my form tutor and mrs price re if i can remember mr fogg geography

I'm 61,went to the new Chaucer on Wordsworth when it first opened which would have been about 63/64? Our old school,Meynell Road closed down so we only went there for the last year.It was handy though,I only lived about 300yds away.Anybody else out there attend the same time?Our class teacher was Mr.Williams,nice fella.:loopy:

I am 61 and went to Chaucer same time. Jacqueline Coulson

I am 61 and went to Chaucer same time. Jacqueline Coulson

Yes,the name rings a bell.Did you go to Meynell first or were you a Chaucer lass?