Ex Chaucer School pupils

Ahhh he was a big pussy cat. Ended up retiring due to ill health and he lives in Spain now.

hi guys,any 1 remember mr hunt computer teacher,was allways sucking strong mints and when he bent down to look at your work,his mint would fall out of his gob and land on your book..........thats all from me,

( noddy ) aka lee rodgers .....1982 to 1986

thanks guys

does anyone rember margret kelly who went to chaucer school and lived on fox hill in 60s

i went to chauser. tho i carnt rememer what my teacher was called i would have been in amanda stothards year.i used to hand around with lisa robinson and another lisa and carla....:thumbsup:

Steve still is a nutter!

did anyone go to chaucer. i was there from 1963-1967. in the fourth year i was in mr dowsons class. mr newham was deputy head and mr darville was head teacher. mr collinson was the library teacher does that jog anybodys memory.

I was at Chaucer from 1963 - 1965 when my family emigrated to Australia. My name then was Janet Armitage and we lived at Fox Hill. I remember Mr Darville very well. I'm trying to locate Pat Meah from Parsons Cross, does anyone know her, or where she is now?

dont think it was any off those

did anyone else on forum leave chaucer in 1978?

I left Chaucer in 1978 and remember all the above sports car lovers - Me Matthews was my form techer for 2 years - his was a blue MG!

I left Chaucer in 1978 and remember all the above sports car lovers - Me Matthews was my form techer for 2 years - his was a blue MG!

matthews sailed a little close to the wind on more than one occasion,getting a "little close "to female pupils,once to my knowledge,in his lesson,another time on a school cruise.We used to call him JESUS ,because without his glasses on,he looked like robert powell,who starred in "JESUS OF NAZARETH". Mr Walker was"CLIFF",he looked really like a blonde Cliff Richard,Mr Wright was "WEREWOLF" due to his unkempt hair and beard,Mr Pashley was "JOE 90" or "ELVIS(Pashley)",Mr Darmon was "BRAINS" after the thunderbirds character.

I was at chaucer rioundabout the same time as you foxy ,Mr Leighton was my form tutor.

Loads of ex chaucer from our time are on facebook there is a group too might be worth a look.

I Remember them all! Mr Matthews did sail close to the wind - he once asked me to stand on the cabinets under the windows in the art room to stick snowflakes on so he could look at my legs! bit of a perv!

matthews sailed a little close to the wind on more than one occasion,getting a "little close "to female pupils,once to my knowledge,in his lesson,another time on a school cruise.We used to call him JESUS ,because without his glasses on,he looked like robert powell,who starred in "JESUS OF NAZARETH". Mr Walker was"CLIFF",he looked really like a blonde Cliff Richard,Mr Wright was "WEREWOLF" due to his unkempt hair and beard,Mr Pashley was "JOE 90" or "ELVIS(Pashley)",Mr Darmon was "BRAINS" after the thunderbirds character.

I Remember them all! Mr Matthews did sail close to the wind - he once asked me to stand on the cabinets under the windows in the art room to stick snowflakes on so he could look at my legs! bit of a perv!

so you would have been the same year as dave caldwell,lynn oakes,peter hill, dicky akers and carol savoury then?

Yes I was, remember a couple of them - Peter Hiil, Dicky Akers, and Carol Savoury.

Deborah Smith, Karen Walsh, Stuart Hibberd, Philip Jessop were some others in the same year.

so you would have been the same year as dave caldwell,lynn oakes,peter hill, dicky akers and carol savoury then?