Ex Chaucer School pupils

Anyone know the whereabouts of Lee Shaw that went to Chaucer in the early 90's.........he lived on Elm Lane?

I went to Chaucer from around 1980 - 85..... I was quiet I doubt id be remembered, funny how you come out of your shell as an adult lol I use to live opposite the Parson Cross Hotel....what a dive that area is now :(

Oh I am sure someone would remember you however I was there about 1957 just a little before you time ;)

I knew a family called Wheelhouse who lived just below the Parson Cross Hotel, but that was many years ago.

also did anyone know a girl called rosalind dickenson she had a brother named dwaye ?

I remember Rosalind, I also went to Southey Green school with her, not seen her since leaving school though. I still see her brother Dwayne round and about though.

I was in Mr Crowe's English class. Anyone in his English class will remember that the last word in all his spelling tests was silhouette - see - I spelt it correctly!

i remember getting slippered off him...but i also remember spending a week at school farm in malton (low leaf farm) with mr crowe and mrs raper.he was a totally different guy away from school.he even got us some cider on a day excursion to peasehome park in scarborough.

went to school farm with crowe in that old coach :o ,did he used to drive it with his knees on long straights. had to use tents to sleeping but they were a disaster ,blew down one night and had to sleep on floor

I used to go to chaucer 80-84, remember mr crowe well, he did the disco for my 18th at st cecilias club. Last xmas me and the missus took our 3 girls to the greno panto an mr crowe was the dame, could still recognise him minus the beard an wearing make up an a dress, woz a top teacher as well, can't believe some of the teachers are still there.

now then big lad,hows things going are you still 9ft tall.dont know if you remember me.philip crawshaw.do you remember mel christian and nigel driver having a scrap at southey green school.did you go on that trip with us to that cottage in the middle of nowhere at chaucer.we had a few laughs.hope your keeping well.

I tried to deliver a parcel to someone the other month they werent in so i tried the neighbours house....couldnt beleved who answered the door - Mrs.Harvey (tree trunk legs) shes retired now but says she phones Mr.Palmer and some of the other teachers

Yes trying to contact him a relative of mine does his family still live there, any of his friends I could contact please.

Last i heard of chris he was living in hong kong working as a finacial advisor, who wud have imagined it!

i've found a nice picture of the school football team in the early 1960s, how do i load it up so you can see it on here?