How can we replace Hutch,FF,Lees & Boyd

Boyd has been rubbish when he's played , not the player he once was, Fessi is a mardy arse and should have gone months ago and Hutchinson can't keep himself on the pitch be it red cards or injuries.

Sheridan 1-0

Do you argue with yourself in your sleep ?

who's arguing..?..it was just a conversation...:roll:

---------- Post added 05-12-2017 at 10:04 ----------

Boyd has been rubbish when he's played , not the player he once was, Fessi is a mardy arse and should have gone months ago and Hutchinson can't keep himself on the pitch be it red cards or injuries.

Aye your right.....we've done really well without them haven't we...

who's arguing..?..it was just a conversation...:roll:

---------- Post added 05-12-2017 at 10:04 ----------

Aye your right.....we've done really well without them haven't we...

Have we ?

Did I say we had ?

Have we ?

Did I say we had ?

I think you're being a tad harsh on said players.....

I also think said players would have made a big difference to the results/performances this season...struggled to score goals all season and turn dull draws in to wins.. plus having no decent ball winner in midfield have been the two biggest issues for me and of late,we are crying out for a quality centre half...

Edited by Sheridan1-0

we need to get rid of some who dont perform and buy better.

as for the players, personally i think it was a gamble signing sick note, sorry Hutch, hes been a boon but its this side of him thats a worry and its caught up with us :(

FF, when he has played lately hes not been a patch of his former self, id get rid.

Boyd and Abdi can both go for me, along with some first teamers.

Lees is essential when fit, we need him

we need to get rid of some who dont perform and buy better.

as for the players, personally i think it was a gamble signing sick note, sorry Hutch, hes been a boon but its this side of him thats a worry and its caught up with us :(

FF, when he has played lately hes not been a patch of his former self, id get rid.

Boyd and Abdi can both go for me, along with some first teamers.

Lees is essential when fit, we need him

Mattias,Jones,Joao,Fox, & Fletcher can all go before any of the above, for me and not overly impressed with Butterfield either...

Mattias,Jones,Joao,Fox, & Fletcher can all go before any of the above, for me and not overly impressed with Butterfield either...

Fletchers not bad when hes playing well, Matias is another one that i like but seems to have fallen out of favour :( i always pick one LOL

Fletchers not bad when hes playing well, Matias is another one that i like but seems to have fallen out of favour :( i always pick one LOL

Sorry Mel, Matias might as well have stayed in the dressing room for what he contributed in his 45 minutes on Saturday. Hope we've seen the last of him.

Sorry Mel, Matias might as well have stayed in the dressing room for what he contributed in his 45 minutes on Saturday. Hope we've seen the last of him.

tbf its prolly cos hes played about 3 times in a season and a half, its the others that play every match that id be worried about, and still not performing

Theres plenty we could get rid of to lighten the wage bill at least. Of the four mentioned in the title theres only really hutch, Lee's and FF if he can find his first seasons form but not at the minute. Boyd hasn't really done much to show he should be at the club either way yet. We do need a clear out if we don't even make the playoffs

The problem with a potential clear out is that someone has to actually want the players you are trying to offload, can see many queues for some of the names mentioned.

Our recruitment was/is our biggest downfall currently.

All 3 are irrepaceable. Many others are as well. I dont need to name them as you will know how