How can we replace Hutch,FF,Lees & Boyd

The simple answer is we can't/haven't...

Taking out Hutchinson and Forestieri for the majority of the season has hampered Wednesday's performances and results this term...

Lees has been playing with an injury which has made him look a shadow of his former self...

As for Boyd...frustratingly he played the majority of games for Burnley in the last few seasons and yet he comes here and he's out long term....very similar to Almen Abdi.....

and Unitedites are crying because they have one player injured....

No,I don't think we are crying,we are stating a fact,a key player is out injured,how do we replace him?...................how is that crying?.............but as usual,an Owl has brought the Blades straight into their thread,so let's go.

You've got money,should be a doddle.

No,I don't think we are crying,we are stating a fact,a key player is out injured,how do we replace him?...................how is that crying?.............but as usual,an Owl has brought the Blades straight into their thread,so let's go.

You are very defensive whenever Wednesdayites mention United on here...:roll:

Obviously the FFP situation at Hillsborough means it won't be a doddle..it's an issue to bring anyone in unless one or two are moved on in January.

Its not an excuse for Wednesday's lack of performances this term...but having 2/3 influential players out long term hasn't helped at all....

---------- Post added 04-12-2017 at 10:56 ----------

Having read the Paul Coutts thread briefly....i see now where you've got the term "should be a doddle"from.....deary me...:roll:

You are very defensive whenever Wednesdayites mention United on here...:roll:

Obviously the FFP situation at Hillsborough means it won't be a doddle..it's an issue to bring anyone in unless one or two are moved on in January.

Its not an excuse for Wednesday's lack of performances this term...but having 2/3 influential players out long term hasn't helped at all....

---------- Post added 04-12-2017 at 10:56 ----------

Having read the Paul Coutts thread briefly....i see now where you've got the term "should be a doddle"from.....deary me...:roll:

Should be a doddle to move some on and bring some in,that's what usually happens in transfer windows.

As an Owl, there are lots of players we should be moving on, probably at a loss, but their value is only going to keep dropping whilst not playing.

In business your first loss is you best loss when moving on an obsolete / out of date product.

Still at reduced prices we should be able to recoup enough to improve the team if spent right.

As an Owl, there are lots of players we should be moving on, probably at a loss, but their value is only going to keep dropping whilst not playing.

In business your first loss is you best loss when moving on an obsolete / out of date product.

Still at reduced prices we should be able to recoup enough to improve the team if spent right.

I agree...unfortunately it seems the owner has a different mindset regards moving players on...

---------- Post added 04-12-2017 at 11:32 ----------

Should be a doddle to move some on and bring some in,that's what usually happens in transfer windows.

Brilliant...thanks for that insight on how it works..your contribution is invaluable once again...

Edited by Sheridan1-0

I agree...unfortunately it seems the owner has a different mindset regards moving players on...

---------- Post added 04-12-2017 at 11:32 ----------

Brilliant...thanks for that insight on how it works..your contribution is invaluable once again...

Seeing as the main point of the thread is the very last line of the OP,I think it's a very good contribution and answer.You'll just have to get on with it,the same as us.

Seeing as the main point of the thread is the very last line of the OP,I think it's a very good contribution and answer.You'll just have to get on with it,the same as us.

Generally the main point of any thread is the title itself ..rather than hiding it within the OP..

Generally the main point of any thread is the title itself ..rather than hiding it within the OP..

It's so see through that it might as well be transparent.

It's so see through that it might as well be transparent.

But you've contributed almost 50% of the thread so far....so thanks for that..

Lets leave it there as we appear to be going round in circles and deflecting from the the main topic of the thread..

we need to move on a few players,but when a offer comes in will we want to sell that player they bid for and will the wages be okay ,as we know some want compensation ,so that's a further loss,and some wont go,easy to just train and collect

wages,than move on for less.

Sheridan 1-0

Do you argue with yourself in your sleep ?