Gin Place @Vintedge

Yes what a shame the Hop Hideout has moved to where it has though I daresay its new location in town is creating a lot greater footfall.

.... meanwhile, once the crowds die down, I shall go in and inspect the "all new" revamped Gin Bar .

My initial impressions from looking through the windows are:

- Change in the bar position and much better use of space 

- Various snug areas and more places/ledges to put down your drinks

- They seem to have increased their draught beer range - I think they have finally realised that not everyone likes Gins and they are appealing to a broader market which makes perfect business sense

- They seem to be open longer hours, which they will have to be once th e2 new venues very near them start up

- Nice to see some cushiony soft furnishings strewn around 

- the next review will be when i actually go in in about a week or two once I am flush again 😉

ok. more beer? never been in but OH likes it. I wonder how well HH is doing and what the rent at Kommune is like. Must be tough to work in there 6 days a week.

Seems the Vault is going to become a tapas bar now to add more variety to the area 🙂

Checked out the new revamped Gin Bar also and it is even better than the first incarnation, great use of space, ore seating, good decor and a wider choice of drinks !