Construction by Moss Way?

Someone was telling me they've noticed some building work going on behind Delves Avenue near the roundabout off the A57 at Moss Way, anybody know what's being built, I presume this must be very close to the boundary of the Shirebrook Valley Nature Reserve

I heard a new pond was being developed

I heard a new pond was being developed

I believe the new pond is in the valley itself, there was someone from the Shirebrook Valley Heritage Group that was saying the group hadn't been informed about this build going on across the other side of the A57, so it obviously can't be within the boundaries of the park (I wouldn't think that would be allowed anyway).

Have you checked the Sheffield planning portal? Any major building work will need planning permission.

Maybe this: https://planningapps.sheffield.gov.uk/online-applications/caseDetails.do?caseType=Application&keyVal=MV86YANYFY000

Bit old though.

Thanks for the link, that application has already been done, it's here on the map:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/151+Rainbow+Ave,+Sheffield+S12+4AS,+UK/@53.349069,-1.3615737,178m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x48799daf6d5665dd:0xf1025dc56c94c599!8m2!3d53.3491452!4d-1.362763

I'll see if I find anything else on there

There was a major sewer project in that area a few years ago, I understood that it was completed but could be wrong.