Oh Dear, The Girl Guides Have Been Infiltrated.

I would hope this is false news, but I think it may be real.

Young teenage boys who wish to be considered female can now join the Girl Guides. With that comes the following privileges.

They can use female showers.

Female tents.

Female Dressing Rooms.

Female Toilets.

The info is reputedly taken from the Girl Guiding UK web site.

I fear all is lost, this wonderful Country is on the edge of a PC cliff.

Angel1.

Angel1.

Bring back Nigel.

spot on Ang what is this country coming too , if this is correct of course .

And your objection to this is what exactly?

Well.

if i was a straight teenage boy who wanted to see a bunch of teenage girls boobs. i could insist i identified as female. and get to share the showers lol

Hmm, but the plan would certainly backfire when a certain part of your anatomy grew straighter and longer - cough cough

Besides I think most girl guides will find this all slightly creepy. I wouldn't be keen myself if my daughter was in the guides and I was expected to just sit back and allow boys into intimate areas - sorry PC or NO PC it wouldn't happen..End Of

And you can all say as you like, but from my point its NO!!

Edited by mrcharlie

Hmm, but the plan would certainly backfire when a certain part of your anatomy grew straighter and longer - cough cough

What! Pinocchio is a real boy?

The boys Brigade have allowed girls in their companies for years. So i don't really see a problem with this. Can't really see a huge surge of lads who want to be lasses going to join Girls Brigade. Think numbers are on there way down to be honest.

As for as this gender stuff is concerned , yes it is getting massively out of control and the world will pay for it big time. Soon beastiality will be acceptable.

Edited by bottletree

What! Pinocchio is a real boy?

I did wonder if anyone would say that - lol

Well.

if i was a straight teenage boy who wanted to see a bunch of teenage girls boobs. i could insist i identified as female. and get to share the showers lol

I would imagine it's not that simple..

a male who identifies as female, has usually been that way for a while, and has spent a reasonable amount of time at a psychologists to see if it's a genuine condition or just a phase etc...

It's not generally something that can suddenly happen, people can struggle for years trying to hide it, until they just embrace who they are, from there they see a doctor, who refers to a psych, you undergo various assessments and maybe treatments (depending on age) etc...

I would hope this is false news, but I think it may be real...

...The info is reputedly taken from the Girl Guiding UK web site.

Angel1.

That's telling it like it is. Have you checked the GG website, Angel?

I would imagine it's not that simple..

a male who identifies as female, has usually been that way for a while, and has spent a reasonable amount of time at a psychologists to see if it's a genuine condition or just a phase etc...

It's not generally something that can suddenly happen, people can struggle for years trying to hide it, until they just embrace who they are, from there they see a doctor, who refers to a psych, you undergo various assessments and maybe treatments (depending on age) etc...

That is not the case anymore. the conservatives past a law stating anyone can decide which gender they are without the need to see a doctor.

You can now wake in the morning and be a woman all day and the next day be a man again or gender nuetral or gender fluid or gender whatever. Hahahahaha. It's a mad mad world.