The Engagement.

What is it with male members of the British royal family marrying American divorcees? :confused:

I'm American and I think this is a bad idea. Seriously, he can't find some nice English girl?

I agree with you, Wallis Simpson comes to mind. This is better than the Oscars for Meghan, wait until all the fanfare has died down in a few years time and she is yearning for Hollywood.

Edited by jaffa1

I saw full interview with Meghan and Harry and was surprisingly impressed. She's quite something and Harry is so obviously loved up.

Dammit, the magic is working....

Another celebrity wedding...

She looks like your bog-standard 'it' girl with too much make-up and showing lots of flesh on the red carpet to further her career.

Good luck to them, I don't wish them any harm, but with the state the country is in financially, and a few more important things happening in the world right now, do we really need to go this mental over it? I'm not saying it's not newsworthy, but the oversaturation is annoying...

Guest makapaka
I'm much preferring these "new" royals who get involved in everyday life much more than the old school types who seem unapproachable.

Which part of everyday life is that?

Naughty, naughty

He is a Ringer.:suspect:

---------- Post added 28-11-2017 at 13:24 ----------

If he wern't a Prince he wouldn't have been able to pull a bird like her. that goes for his brother infact and his dad ref Di. Ugly spoilt Bunch. :rant:

He is a Ringer.:suspect:

---------- Post added 28-11-2017 at 13:24 ----------

If he wern't a Prince he wouldn't have been able to pull a bird like her. that goes for his brother infact and his dad ref Di. Ugly spoilt Bunch. :rant:

I'm sure that's not true. Their magnetic personalities shine through.

I've often thought that that if members of the Royal family were born in somewhere like Newton Pagnell or Sheffield they would naturally rise to the top of society.

;)

Another celebrity wedding...

She looks like your bog-standard 'it' girl with too much make-up and showing lots of flesh on the red carpet to further her career.

Good luck to them, I don't wish them any harm, but with the state the country is in financially, and a few more important things happening in the world right now, do we really need to go this mental over it? I'm not saying it's not newsworthy, but the oversaturation is annoying...

The budget for the wedding will not be extortionate.

I think the whole Royal thing is over. To be honest the media fawning is quite sickening.

At least it keeps Nicholas ( I'll kiss your backside ma'am ) Wichell in a job.

Has the bloke got no self respect after the way they slagged him off?

They wont worry about a trivial matter like that because we are footing the bill. :gag:

They wont worry about a trivial matter like that because we are footing the bill. :gag:

The Royal Family are paying for the wedding.

Why not? it will be mega expensive, there's no such thing as a royal wedding on the cheap.

You must be rich hob if you think its going to be anything other than extortionate.

The Royal Family are paying for the wedding.

Who gives them their money in the first place. THE TAX PAYER. US.:loopy: