Winter weather thread 2017/2018

God help us all, I've got no food :help:

It's snowing I don't know what to do, I don't want to die :help:

I feel you pain. I've just had to cut off my left leg and eat it.

It's surprisingly tasty.

Just in from walking the dog - brilliant fun! - but just before we got home, I heard "Make way, please! Make way..." uttered by one of the two joggers who'd managed to run up quietly behind us!

So here we are, with warnings about how treacherous it is underfoot, and you still come across two keep-fitters who can't even take a day off.

The mind boggles.

Guest makapaka
Just in from walking the dog - brilliant fun! - but just before we got home, I heard "Make way, please! Make way..." uttered by one of the two joggers who'd managed to run up quietly behind us!

So here we are, with warnings about how treacherous it is underfoot, and you still come across two keep-fitters who can't even take a day off.

The mind boggles.

The cyclists always make me laugh;

“Well it’s snowy and icy on the roads, visibility is poor, there’s only one thing to do today - cycle around the main roads of a big city!”

The cyclists always make me laugh;

“Well it’s snowy and icy on the roads, visibility is poor, there’s only one thing to do today - cycle around the main roads of a big city!”

And clearly it'll be someone elses fault when they fall off and hurt them selves !!!

Rain is worse because it turns to ice

Have the council not put into place an emergency action plan?

God help our poor defenseless children, I hope they aren't expected to go to school tomorrow.

Have the council not put into place an emergency action plan?

Yes, it’s the same emergency action plan as last year, which is to grit all main routes shortly before it rains which washes the grit away.

God help our poor defenseless children, I hope they aren't expected to go to school tomorrow.

They’re not defenceless. They’re all carrying knives these days.

God help us all, I've got no food :help:

It's snowing I don't know what to do, I don't want to die :help:

Rogets you of all people.. be prepared is your advice.. I was out yesterday panic buying, I'm well stocked up with food.

Killer snow next week

Get stockpiling folks, stay indoors don't go out

As well as killer snow there will be freezing temperatures and also lethal ice that is predicted to kill people

Killer snow next week

Get stockpiling folks, stay indoors don't go out

As well as killer snow there will be freezing temperatures and also lethal ice that is predicted to kill people

Done my panic buying.