Sheffield United 5 Sheffield Wednesday 0 (January 2018)

Think form goes out the window sure both will be up for it...be watching of course..

I hope Brooks does something more than nutmeg an average Championship full back in his career soon, its not much of a legacy.

Nice of you to care about an SUFC player. If he can stay injury free, he will have a fine career.

He doesn't play that many, Pele eat your heart out.

because of injury and illness he has not played many recently but has played alot more than some so called up and coming STARS at other clubs .

Na'then Graps! I'm not looking for sympathy or mercy for my lot. I'm looking for a nice months holiday. Somewhere that's not got a telly! :hihi:

Well the side that played Bolton are there for the taking.The side that played Derby would win 95% of teams in this league so who knows thats why this league is so enjoyable and not predictable like the prem.

Too true, we looked good against a poor Sunderland team then absolutely awful against a Bolton team from down at the bottom of the table, Duffy went from outstanding to below average in those games and he wasn't on his own in that respect. Then it sounds as though we were back to better form against Derby.

Having only seen Burton's goals on TV the Owls defence looked dreadful for them and I can't see the manager whoever he is at the time standing for another performance like that.

We all know that form goes out of the window where derby matches are concerned and I would settle for winning with a last minute home goal. After all none of of us know what the score will be or we'd all be piling in at Ladbrokes.

Na'then Graps! I'm not looking for sympathy or mercy for my lot. I'm looking for a nice months holiday. Somewhere that's not got a telly! :hihi:

Having missed only one match at the Lane this season I am keeping my thoughts close to my chest mate.It depends which United team turns up if it is the one who played Bolton you are on a winner if it is the one that played at Derby you have no chance.Having said that the good united team played Bristol and we lost .I still do not know how but we did.Never seen such a one sided match where the best team lost .lucky lucky lucky.Unlike the Prem the Championship is not as predictable.It is a lot more enjoyable than the prem because of this.The Prem is going the same way as Scotland's top flight .

---------- Post added 04-01-2018 at 13:39 ----------

He doesn't play that many, Pele eat your heart out.

He has not played for a few weeks because he has Glandular fever and I am certain he will not be ready for the derby match so your full back can rest easy.

Having missed only one match at the Lane this season I am keeping my thoughts close to my chest mate.It depends which United team turns up if it is the one who played Bolton you are on a winner if it is the one that played at Derby you have no chance.

Ahem.........................................

If it's the Wednesday who spanked L***s, we'd probably edge it, and both teams would know they'd been in a game.

Similarly, our second string reserve's stand in 16 that beat Forest would make it a good contest. A good try, but probably not enough, so a Blades win again.

If it's the same Wednesday team and performance we saw at S6 back in September, we would get another spanking ............... at least 4.

If it's the team and performance that 'turned up' (not) against Burton, then we could see a proper embarrassing pasting.

Sadly, for us Owls, the team that embarrassed L***s is no longer available.

The spirit, determination and togetherness is no longer available, so expect a Blades stroll in the park.

The present Wednesday 16 couldn't give a fig.

Having missed only one match at the Lane this season I am keeping my thoughts close to my chest mate.It depends which United team turns up if it is the one who played Bolton you are on a winner if it is the one that played at Derby you have no chance.Having said that the good united team played Bristol and we lost .I still do not know how but we did.Never seen such a one sided match where the best team lost .lucky lucky lucky.Unlike the Prem the Championship is not as predictable.It is a lot more enjoyable than the prem because of this.The Prem is going the same way as Scotland's top flight .

---------- Post added 04-01-2018 at 13:39 ----------

He has not played for a few weeks because he has Glandular fever and I am certain he will not be ready for the derby match so your full back can rest easy.

Our full back will be resting easy, he's injured.

.......Even a worm can turn!......

Owls after sweet revenge.

Desperate for a win.

Opportunity to silence the boo boys.

Lose and relegation looms.

expect the unexpected, Wednesday to come out firing on all cylinders, revitalised and determined. Wednesday victorious. 2-0.

Ahem.........................................

If it's the Wednesday who spanked L***s, we'd probably edge it, and both teams would know they'd been in a game.

Similarly, our second string reserve's stand in 16 that beat Forest would make it a good contest. A good try, but probably not enough, so a Blades win again.

If it's the same Wednesday team and performance we saw at S6 back in September, we would get another spanking ............... at least 4.

If it's the team and performance that 'turned up' (not) against Burton, then we could see a proper embarrassing pasting.

Sadly, for us Owls, the team that embarrassed L***s is no longer available.

The spirit, determination and togetherness is no longer available, so expect a Blades stroll in the park.

The present Wednesday 16 couldn't give a fig.

The team that 'spanked l..ds was the same team that lost to the blades,!bar goalkeeper!

Edited by pintor

Yeah, which highlights their attitude, not their ability. Ability wise, we should probably be top 2 or 3 (eg against L***s)

Attitude wise? Relegation looms without a doubt.

I should have said 'the same Wednesday team and attitude ' in September?..............

Edited by Hotmale 1954

Just looking out of the window of my office and I agree Hotty, a month's holiday , somewhere warm, no telly, sounds pretty good at the minute (cold weekend weather is forecast for Sheffield) :hihi: