Embarrasing moments!

My husband remembers when he was taken to his first ever Chinese restaurant, had ribs for the first time and then drank the contents of the finger bowl! Who remembers any embarrassing moments in their lives?

I remember using a bowl of olives to drop my cigarette ash into (I was a smoker in the old days!) as I remarked that "Some dirty so-and-so has spilt their beer in the ashtray.":o

Started work at a top company, and i was offered a brew, all they had was all the herbal stuff, so i played along like i supped it everyday, i chose a lovely raspberry tea, as it arrived i promptly topped the cup of herbal tea with milk, Erguh, disgusting, mind you some of the looks i got from the board of directors were priceless

At the age of 16 I took my then girlfriend for my first ever meal at a Chinese restaurant. The meals came and I asked her to pass me the relish (I thought it was Hendo's). It was of course soya sauce

Not me but a date I nearly went on. As a nurse I had a date with an attractive doctor. As I approached this cinema , where I had promised to meet him. He was standing outside and it was very windy. He had a toupee on, which blew off in the wind leaving him bald. I quickly turned round and walked the other way !:roll:

Not me but a date I nearly went on. As a nurse I had a date with an attractive doctor. As I approached this cinema , where I had promised to meet him. He was standing outside and it was very windy. He had a toupee on, which blew off in the wind leaving him bald. I quickly turned round and walked the other way !:roll:

Did you ever see him again, If you did what was your excuses?

I went to a Chinese restaurant for a meal and was wearing a skirt I had made and was very proud of (think it was the only thing I'd ever made that looked like it should!) I could have died when we were shown to our table and the table cloth was identical to my skirt

First holiday abroad "Algarve" with an ex . In the hotel foyer a family were talking and I loudly proclaimed to ex , " isn't that fantastic ,that little 5 year old boy can speak fluent German " . You can guess the rest

Years ago when i was about twenty five i paid a visit to use the sunbeds at my gym. They forgot to tell me that the men were using the ladies changing room and showers at the time. I came from the sunbeds wrapped in a towel to be confronted with lots of naked and partially dressed men. I was mortified but i just put on my best casual look and said "What's a matter have you never seen a woman before?" I then rushed into the nearest empty cubicle and had a mini melt down . I waited until i couldn't hear anybody then got dressed quickly and rushed out. I never said anything to the gym i was so embarrassed.

Did you ever see him again, If you did what was your excuses?

I kept well out of his way after that !:roll:

At a Chinese restaurant in Manchester with a group and one bloke had never been to one before.

When the waiter brought the hot towels to use after the starters one chap said what are these for so i told him they were spring rolls.........so he bit into one !!!!

I can"t stop giggling at this trish. not you, but the poor old doc, chasing down the road after his wig. how embarrassing.:hihi: