Reading v Sheffield Wednesday 25/11/17

Stats don't read that good, no shots or corners after 30 minutes.

Stats don't read that good, no shots or corners after 30 minutes.

Think 6 changes is too many,I'd have dropped Rhodes,Wallace and Hunt for Joao,Lee and Palmer.

Not a single shot from the Owls in the 1st half :loopy:

Only one corner as well.

Don't worry. They'll be building up to one soon. Maybe not necessarily in this game, but in a future game I'm quite sure. The problem seems to be they prefer going sideways instead of forwards. If they put the goals down the side of the pitch they'd score loads!

0-0 in this game I think.

Hunt and Lees were particularly poor last game. Rhodes? Who knows what his issues are. Hoops appeared to be under par....... ill? Carrying a knock? Fletch looked keen and Joao, when on his game, can be a handful.

Tom Lees is injured. Loovens was poor as well. We need summat to ignite summat, that's for sure. Thumbs up to Carlos for at least trying something.

Carlos do everyone a favour & walk 5 shots 1 on target two corners not good enough clueless :rant:

Carlos do everyone a favour & walk 5 shots 1 on target two corners not good enough clueless :rant:

Obviously ive not seen the match as i dont go :P but could it in some cases purely be down to how well the other team defend?

Obviously ive not seen the match as i dont go :P but could it in some cases purely be down to how well the other team defend?

Neither have I , but we don't have the ability or tatics to brake teams down ( backward sideways backward sideways up fron lose ball )

well according to carlos we had chances & they played tuesday then we played weds they had a slight advantage :help:

Edited by owl.66

Like I said before - the team just doesn't seem to work. Whether it is individuals who can't be arsed or the collective doesn't quite know what it is supposed to do, I am not sure. But I am not enjoying this lot at all. No spirit.

Draws thats what Carlos goes out from the begining to the end Boring to watch,We want Carlos out!