Reading v Sheffield Wednesday 25/11/17

Carlos match report,we blocked them 1st half,it's all he does,we need a change.

Carlos match report,we blocked them 1st half,it's all he does,we need a change.

It's a good job they keep blocking teams, because they can't score goals themselves. If it wasn't for defence they would be down by the relegation zone. At least they are keeping pace, hopefully the offensive game will improve. Chins up lads, no point in sacking the manager unless you have his replacement lined up.

It's a good job they keep blocking teams, because they can't score goals themselves. If it wasn't for defence they would be down by the relegation zone. At least they are keeping pace, hopefully the offensive game will improve. Chins up lads, no point in sacking the manager unless you have his replacement lined up.

Thanks for stating the obvious.

Yet another bore draw, a spell of about 20mins in the 2nd half was the only slight spark.

Very poor fare at the moment something has to change. Hooper wasn't quite fit enough to start, Lees is injured.

Is anyone still backing Carlos ?? because the money hes spent for players and the fans pay on Tickets - hes not really getting much reward and fans are bored now of same problems

Let's compere the Owls with the other lot. Goals against... us 21... them 21. Goals for .. us 23.... them 32. Now there is no way anyone can convince me that United's strike force is that much better than ours. I feel that our midfield are programmed to do a slow, possession build up, which might be good as far as successful passes go, but always lets the opposition get back. Where's the quick, defence splitting pass ? Opposition teams know exactly how we play, and despite having some very good strikers, we are frightening nobody. I'm not saying play it the Jack Charlton way, but we should at least mix it up and keep the other teams on the hop.

Let's compere the Owls with the other lot. Goals against... us 21... them 21. Goals for .. us 23.... them 32. Now there is no way anyone can convince me that United's strike force is that much better than ours. I feel that our midfield are programmed to do a slow, possession build up, which might be good as far as successful passes go, but always lets the opposition get back. Where's the quick, defence splitting pass ? Opposition teams know exactly how we play, and despite having some very good strikers, we are frightening nobody. I'm not saying play it the Jack Charlton way, but we should at least mix it up and keep the other teams on the hop.

It’s ok playing the way we do if you have pace in the side, we haven’t.

Spot on post,sideways footy ok if you have speedster in the team for the through ball,we don't and there's only a plan b when we go behind.

"Were On The Road to No Were" by Talking Heads,thats what Carlos is doing to The Owls,We are so boring to watch now,with no interest in winning games and not pleasing the loyal Owls fans,who are paying so much to watch Rubbish,Chansiri might be friends with Carlos,We need a new manager before the New Transfer Market opens in January,as Carlos just buys players we really do not need,Why?can"t Carlos give some of our younger players a chance as the old ones seem to be so inconsistant nowdays

The unbeaten run continues?

The unbeaten run continues?

True but 3 draws in a row is not good enough. The draws are killing us, we have lost about the same amount of games as you yet 12 or so points worse off. The fans won't continue paying over the odds for the dross we watch.

I would like a youngster or two played, young Stobbs has been sent out on loan without really being given a go in cup games at least

True but 3 draws in a row is not good enough. The draws are killing us, we have lost about the same amount of games as you yet 12 or so points worse off. The fans won't continue paying over the odds for the dross we watch.

I would like a youngster or two played, young Stobbs has been sent out on loan without really being given a go in cup games at least

The young lads will play when they are deemed good enough, Stobbs can't currently get in a struggling Port Vale side, its a fallacy to think these lads will come in and do a job.

The young lads will play when they are deemed good enough, Stobbs can't currently get in a struggling Port Vale side, its a fallacy to think these lads will come in and do a job.

Im not saying he would do a job or that any other youngsters could. I'm saying I'd like a couple given a,go in cup games at least. Not worth the prices at the moment for what is,being watched.

I did wonder if Stobbs was getting any games but couldn't remember where he went, will keep an eye on that now