Asda have mobility scooters to use, what other stores in Sheffield Do?

I find stores these days too big to walk around, esp when shopping too. The aisles are too long, the shelves too high and anyone with mobility problems don't stand much chance of an enjoyable shopping experience.

Do other stores apart from asda have loan scooters? The new Ikea for example?

Morrison's at Hillsborough used to do them. Not sure if they still do.

If you are also close to town. Shopmobility Sheffield hire them out. Not sure of the current hire rate the town number is 0114 281 2278. And they are also at Crystal Peaks 0114 248 3802

Meadowhall - you have to book in advance

I think you will find most of the bigger stores operated by Tesco/Sainsburys/Morrisons/Waitrose have them.

Tesco at Millhouses definitely have them. Have helped my Mum do her shopping there recently whilst she borrowed one.

Morrisons in Ecclesfield do them to... as about 20 people found out this morning when a woman parked hers at the narrowest part of the exit from the tills so she could look at the Black Friday deals. She was completely oblivious to the traffic jam of trolleys behind her waiting for a gap.

Matalan at heeley and Tesco at millhouses have them and morrisons at meadowhead/woodseats