Bright light in sky meadowhall wincobank

anyone know what the massive bright light in sky near meadowhall wincobank ??

It's a light at that tower crane place,it blinds me coming up m1 but if you ask them they say they need it to light all yard up

anyone know what the massive bright light in sky near meadowhall wincobank ??

It's called the 'Sun'.

I'm surprised you need to ask, I know it's been a little while since summer and it tended to stay in the sky longer then than these coming Winter months - You must have a very short memory though. ;)

They've had big flood lights up for the past couple of nights at the tower crane storage place. It was reported online that they were filming bits of Dr. Who there, whether its true or not - Who knows!! (pardon the pun)

Edited by AMR67

It's called the 'Sun'.

I'm surprised you need to ask, I know it's been a little while since summer and it tended to stay in the sky longer then than these coming Winter months - You must have a very short memory though. ;)

hahah i like that one :D:D

It was bloody awful on tuesday night, driving towards it in the rain - it significantly affected visibility :(

Someone beat me to 'the sun' it appears.

Really dazzling as you drive towards wincobank past the post office. Its exact eye level as you reach the brow of the hill.