Ashes 2017/18..

Sorry got to sign out me and wife going to quiz anglers rest come and join us better than sitting in gruby little flat on your own buy you a pint . Sure you will be a hit with the lads and a goog laugh :hihi::hihi:

Let's hope it's not a spelling quiz.

Let's hope it's not a spelling quiz.

Quite right me building trade / Wife very clever but bet yours did a runner some years ago never mind heh :loopy:

The childish bickering and personal comments can stop now.

Thank you.

Yes come on lads back on topic . Lets hope that we can up our game a bit and have that bit of luck at the critical moments which were there in first test.

Yes come on lads back on topic . Lets hope that we can up our game a bit and have that bit of luck at the critical moments which were there in first test.

I think we can bowl them out for not much, it really boils down to how well we bat.

Think we need to bat a good bit longer and hope the bowlers can get a break through it's Smith what holds the key to their innings need him out early and cheaply. Root needs a good long innings and cook has got to step up to the mark and use his experience .Still fancy our chances to get a result next test can't wait .

---------- Post added 01-12-2017 at 10:25 ----------

Not long to go now lads lets hope we can get a good start

---------- Post added 03-12-2017 at 07:37 ----------

Oh dear if we bat like we are bowling will loose by an innings

Well we have to play for a draw.

Its a long time for us to bat even for a draw . Bowlers let us down the bowling was amateurish for long spells .

We don't draw matches anymore, we don't bat long enough. 200 odd for 3, 280 all out. Lose by 10 wickets. That's the up side. The equally realistic situation is to get bowled out for 200 twice and lose by an innings. I favour the latter. I don't want to, but we don't have the players.

Well at least we have made it interesting today . They wanted to get some quick runs and put us in with as much batting time as possible. Given them something to think about now , need to keep momentum going tomorrow and you never know , or do we .

Rain is the only hope.

you are talking about a draw then I am thinking about a possible win situation:loopy: