Has Meadow farm closed?

I have seen various articles regarding why Meadow farm is still closed ,but I have heard that at least two other pubs in the same company ,are also closed .

Does anyone actually know the real reason why they are closed?

The pub is going to be closed for a week or so to allow us to install replacement ovens and carry out other work on site. We would like to apologise to anyone who was intending to visit us during this time. We have already notified those who had bookings with us. We will update you as soon as we have a reopening date.

took from there fb page..also on there website x

I saw that but other pubs in the same company are closed

We went at least a fortnight ago and it was shut then, apparently they had failed to notify people who had booked meals for special occasions. We have been going here for years and have never had a problem.

Anyone know what's happening at Meadow Farm at Ecclesfield.

Appears to have been closed every time I've gone past lately.

We are pleased to let our customers know that we will be re-opening tomorrow (28th November).

All bookings for the festive season are still in place.

We would like to thank you for your patience and we can’t wait to see you all soon.

From their facebook page.

From their facebook page.

Thank you ,that's good to hear,

Owners Farmhouse Inns said the shutdown was in connection with a few isolated sickness cases across South Yorkshire - and the firm also closed down another pub in Doncaster during the clean-up.

From the Star website...

https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/popular-sheffield-pub-to-re-open-after-sickness-clean-up-1-8880871