Sy police drug crime

he's been reported and raided loads of times.....

Sounds like the police are taking the right action then.

Growing cannabis or using cannabis shouldn't be illegal. The police are hopefully concentrating on more important issues.

Of course it should. Unless its prescribed as a painkiller.

Make it class A.

Get high on life, not illegal drugs

theres A heroin and crack dealer in high green drives a bmw x5 lives on the fire estate never done a days work in his life and has been selling the **** for over 15years and still living the life of riley.

Its a disgrace

This guy IS well known. The Police know him, he's a VERY dangerous man with violent connections. Its a mystery to everyone. Police informant perhaps ?????

why do syorks police ignore drug crime they totally ignore drug dealing in the street yet lie in wait and fine drivers doing 32 in a 30 and then spend the rest of the day at kfc we know its a hard job but why dont you get the proper criminals for a change your a joke and thats why the crime rate is out of control

why do syorks police ignore drug crime they totally ignore drug dealing in the street yet lie in wait and fine drivers doing 32 in a 30 and then spend the rest of the day at kfc we know its a hard job but why dont you get the proper criminals for a change your a joke and thats why the crime rate is out of control

Not a lot they can do unless they see it, or have the right suspicions under law to search them. They can’t just search them regardless, there is specific criteria that needs to fit. Plus they probably run away if a cop approaches them.

have south yorkshire police given up on drug crime.there must be atleast four drug dealers on my street and maybe twice as many growing it.i cannot remember the last time i saw the police in our area unless you count sitting in their cars at kfc

They are openly dealing to spice addicts in the city centre too as I have stated on another thread. It seems so.

have south yorkshire police given up on drug crime.there must be atleast four drug dealers on my street and maybe twice as many growing it.i cannot remember the last time i saw the police in our area unless you count sitting in their cars at kfc

The council is supposed to have zero tolerance towards tenants involved in drugs ,it seems as though they now turn a blind eye to these people who they have given houses to on the estates.

Perhaps the councillors don't want them living next door to them.

Sounds like someones been caught speeding recently....

Growing cannabis or using cannabis shouldn't be illegal. The police are hopefully concentrating on more important issues.

Perhaps, f it was legalised the drug gangs would likely be out of the market.But right now often houses growing cannabis are actually run by violent drug gangs. Whilst that is the case the police ought to do something about it.

Perhaps, f it was legalised the drug gangs would likely be out of the market.But right now often houses growing cannabis are actually run by violent drug gangs. Whilst that is the case the police ought to do something about it.

Exactly! My view is that the case for a wider discussion about how society - including the government/ Police and agencies - deals with the whole issue of drug use has long been well made out.

Until those in power really grasp the nettle and come up with some sea change in legislation and powers, and decide whether any particular class of drug or substance is declassified and maybe managed in another way, we are stuck where we are.

This comment strikes at the heart of the cannabis legalisation argument. Organised crime gangs control much of the large scale production of the drug. That is all about making money, and along with turf/ post code gang issues, is one reason why those in power need to grip it. Reducing Police officer numbers wasn't exactly helpful.

It's up to government ministers and advisors to start to deal with it, with significant input from those with expert knowledge of drug related issues.

The Police are there to enforce the law, whatever it is, not to write it or create it, although they would be part of the process as they are part of the agencies that work in that world.

Do you reckon these people will just give up and get "a proper job" if cannabis is legalised?