The EU and the Irish Border.

Don't mind if I do, considering the same sentence could be written verbatim about the UK government ;)

Then don't compound it by the square at best, or to the power of 27 at worst.

Wow - we agree about the government. It's a start.

As for the borders, I don't have a solution, it's above my pay grade, (although I would like to see a united Ireland, but when you're in a hole it's best to stop digging.)

tbh tho with brexit, theres ALWAYS going to be that hole, people shouldve thought about these before the referendum was called, people like farage and his ukip cronies shouldve put forward possible solutions for over a decade rather than just offering an olive branch. and people shouldnt have been so blind and blindly followed without such possible solutions

Then don't compound it by the square at best, or to the power of 27 at worst.

Of course I meant to the power of 28, thanks for pointing it out ENG601PM. :hihi:

Wonder if we'll see another magic money tree appearing and its contents heading across the Irish Sea.

Wonder if we'll see another magic money tree appearing and its contents heading across the Irish Sea.

heh heh.......

£1bn for NI (spending under way), £700m on Brexit to date with another £3bn in the last budget, £50bn for the exit bill, the undisclosed bungs to Nissan and big pharma, <...>

May's got an orchard full at the back of No.10, she's just trying to keep it quiet. Or it's still the same and only magic money tree, but she's upgraded it to a revolving credit model ;)

thing is Sweden and Norway may share a border, but they are two countries, NI / Ireland cant really be seen as the same, as its one country split, a lot more complicated politically

Also, ofcourse, Norway is a member of the EEA, and (if I recall) Shengen.

Having seen the way the EU has behaved, the general corruption, its carefree spending of other people's money, the lack of democratic accountability and the mess the EU is in all over the Europe, I would vote the same way again. We will be better off out of it.

You are free to disagree.

You missed off £350 million a week and uncontrolled immigrants in your generic rant. :rolleyes:

Cannabis will become legalised in the uk so that will become the UKs money tree...

You missed off £350 million a week and uncontrolled immigrants in your generic rant. :rolleyes:

we'll have paid more than that number to the DUP and EU soon

£1bn for NI (spending under way), £700m on Brexit to date with another £3bn in the last budget, £50bn for the exit bill, the undisclosed bungs to Nissan and big pharma, <...>

May's got an orchard full at the back of No.10, she's just trying to keep it quiet. Or it's still the same and only magic money tree, but she's upgraded it to a revolving credit model ;)

and people say Labour spend like there is no tomorrow :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Cannabis will become legalised in the uk so that will become the UKs money tree...

I think it's more of a bush?

A smelly green money bush??

According to 5 live this afternoon, the Mayor of London thinks a border around the M25 would be a sound idea.

I think the little clown has lost his marbles.

Angel1.