Chapeltown last night

no dodo...i can see with my own eyes and listen to their accents they dont come from chapeltown

You ears are so good to tell an accentual difference from people who live just over a mile away.

My god you're perceptive.

Wilf

You ears are so good to tell an accentual difference from people who live just over a mile away.

My god you're perceptive.

Wilf

thanks..its so good not to be thick..what do they do for a village idiot in hoyland when you go on your holidays

thanks..its so good not to be thick..what do they do for a village idiot in hoyland when you go on your holidays

I dunno since I don't live there, perhaps they go asking you to fill in?

Wilf

too far away for me......go a bit further to barnsley and its even worse..maybe you live out there...i reckon you can buy a house for a tenner

too far away for me......go a bit further to barnsley and its even worse..maybe you live out there...i reckon you can buy a house for a tenner

Well, glad to see that some people still can't see past their own prejudice and stereotypes. True,they may be morons but lets not that get in the way of a pityful attempt at trying to insult me, eh?

I live in Sheffield anyway, always thought Chapeltown was the arse end of it though.

Glad to see you're keeping up the traditions of lowering the general intelligence of Sheffielders, we might actually be doing something if it wasn't for you, consider that! No wait, as an after thought, don;t consider it, yourbrain might melt out of your ears.

Wilf

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..are you upset??never mind...go down to mothercare and buy a big rattle:loopy:

why dont you go do something a little more in keeping with your intelligence and go watch big brother...better still apply to go on it!!!

why dont you go do something a little more in keeping with your intelligence and go watch big brother...better still apply to go on it!!!

Why don't you go do something keeping with your intelligence and go and drool down the lobotomy clinic?

Wilf

maybe the helicpter was looking for you...loony on the loose

im surprised you could spell lobotomy...do you know what it means

maybe the helicpter was looking for you...loony on the loose

It'd be in the wrong county if it were :D

But anyway we digress, I'm willing to set aside a minor quarrel and let normality return if you're willing to accept that hoyland and jump don't have a higher percentage of morons than anywhere else, even Chapeltown.

Wilf