Chapeltown last night

does anyone know what was happening down there last night?? I got off the bus around 10:15pm and walked thru the car park at the front of "escape", and was greeted by police men askin where i was goin and what i was doing down there? there were around 5 or 6 police cars blockin the entrance to the car park and the helicopter was circling above. on walkin up burncross road there was another police car parked outside the prince of wales pub?

yeah scandals is bad, but all this happened in and around escape??

yeah scandals is bad, but all this happened in and around escape??

oh right- doh!!!! escape is nr top isnt it near that acorn inn?? just as bad ive herd. might pop up there if sunny this wknd i go up chap a fair bit.

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

oh right- doh!!!! escape is nr top isnt it near that acorn inn?? just as bad ive herd. might pop up there if sunny this wknd i go up chap a fair bit.

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Escape used to be The Carousel, opposite the Tesco petrol station.

There was a helicopter flying around Chapeltown for ages last night. I wonder if that had anything to do with it?

yeah, like i said, it was circling around chap when i was there!

something must have kicked off on station road aswell last night, as my boyfriend went past at 10.30 and it was all blocked off with police cars.

I didn;t see anythign when the bus went past at 11:15 though.

Wilf

its about time they closed scandals down...its a no go area thursday friday and saturday nights...full of yobbo's from jump and hoyland

its about time they closed scandals down...its a no go area thursday friday and saturday nights...full of yobbo's from jump and hoyland

because the people from chapeltown don't cause any aggro at all, do they? :hihi:

Wilf

doesnt seem any problem with the wharncliffe,crown and cushion or the acorn...when i lived there used to go past scandals and i didnt know anybody at all

So because you didn'tknow them, they were from hoyland and jump? Isn't that just relying on a stereotype to do your judgements for you?

Wilf