Mind the gap it is getting BIGGER

Still be 10 points. We don't have the passion catch them because we spent more. And that automatically means our players are big time Charlies

Did you know brooks was first ever play to nutmeg a Wednesday player too?

Let it go :hihi:

Long way to go in a season and I'm not sure swfc and sufc will finish in top 6 at end of season

Let it go :hihi:

Just reading from the blades script

Just reading from the blades script

that same script that ripped Wednesday a new one at home let me keep reading it .Well till you beat us a home lol :hihi:

that same script that ripped Wednesday a new one at home let me keep reading it .Well till you beat us a home lol :hihi:

We'll never beat you at home. A team that celebrates in front of their kop as a group just can't be beaten

Long way to go in a season and I'm not sure swfc and sufc will finish in top 6 at end of season

Well nothings certain is it, but the Blades, obviously, are in with a better chance than the Owls.

---------- Post added 19-11-2017 at 12:56 ----------

We'll never beat you at home. A team that celebrates in front of their kop as a group just can't be beaten

You’ll go mad you know. Let it go :hihi:

the trouble is if you end up in the play offs,its great and to win is fantastic ,BUT the problem then is whichever league you go to you are playing catch up with the other teams for players and every league is the same,but the jump to the premier league is the biggest in my opinion,so you need to be 1st or second to stand a chance of staying up.

the trouble is if you end up in the play offs,its great and to win is fantastic ,BUT the problem then is whichever league you go to you are playing catch up with the other teams for players and every league is the same,but the jump to the premier league is the biggest in my opinion,so you need to be 1st or second to stand a chance of staying up.

Huddersfield may disagree.

Putting things into perspective I would like to take my hat off to blades fans tonight, some lovely tributes on twitter respect guys x

Erasing Wednesday's awful defending for Clarke's 2 goals at Hillsborough, it would have been a more acceptable 2-2 draw. 'Ripped Wednesday a new one' is so over the top as to be laughable.

An average defensive display would have prevented Duffy's goal as well, but our defence was extremely poor on the day.

The first United goal was a well worked cracker to be fair. No defence would have stopped it, but please, desist this 'men and boys' mentality.

A decent United display beat an awful Wednesday side. That's it. Nothing more than one team turned up, another didn't.

Before anyone says anything, I don't excpect Wednesday to turn up on Wednesday against Ipswich, or again at Bramall Lane in January. There's no real Brownie points for beating a team that doesn't turn up. It's pretty easy really.

Even Birmingham and Bolton can do it.

Arsenal Women as well, probably.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

Erasing Wednesday's awful defending for Clarke's 2 goals at Hillsborough, it would have been a more acceptable 2-2 draw. 'Ripped Wednesday a new one' is so over the top as to be laughable.

An average defensive display would have prevented Duffy's goal as well, but our defence was extremely poor on the day.

The first United goal was a well worked cracker to be fair. No defence would have stopped it, but please, desist this 'men and boys' mentality.

A decent United display beat an awful Wednesday side. That's it. Nothing more than one team turned up, another didn't.

Before anyone says anything, I don't excpect Wednesday to turn up tomorrow against Ipswich, or again at Bramall Lane in January. There's no real Brownie points for beating a team that doesn't turn up. It's pretty easy really.

Even Birmingham and Bolton can do it.

Arsenal Women as well, probably.[/

10/10 for effort. Unfortunately for Wednesday fans it is now a fact of very recent history, a few weeks ago really, not just a mere detail of history. The first time a Sheffield side has scored four at the others ground in the history of the derby matches. You lot have been crowing about another match for, what..almost 40 years, you’re not going to get off that easily.

To add, the manner of Duffy’s goal and United’s third, captured live on Sky to boot, was dramatic, “ winners and losers”.

Do you know I’d almost forgotten about it, there have been so many other victories ( and defeats) since.

Thanks for reminding me and giving me the opportunity

Thanks!

I wish Wednesday could get 10/10 for effort most weeks.

Unfortunately, they don't.