Mind the gap it is getting BIGGER

Look again

It"s not a gap anymore.....It"s a chasm.

It"s not a gap anymore.....It"s a chasm.

It's a Chasmsiri.

We've well and truly taken the city back, it'd be brilliant if we could make something of our good season and pull off a massive shock in the play offs.

Unfortunately I just can't see it. I'm not confident that we'll make it, and if we do, I wouldn't be confident against any of Fulham, Wolves or Cardiff.

We've well and truly taken the city back, it'd be brilliant if we could make something of our good season and pull off a massive shock in the play offs.

Unfortunately I just can't see it. I'm not confident that we'll make it, and if we do, I wouldn't be confident against any of Fulham, Wolves or Cardiff.

Do not underestimate us, Brooks did not play against any of the teams you mentioned and none of them are unbeatable even now. Brooks and Duffy in the same team together just behind the strikers could be the dynamite we need

and none of them are unbeatable even now.
What's happened to Wolves? Clearly they've been found out with their 'direct' style of play.

What's happened to Wolves? Clearly they've been found out with their 'direct' style of play.

We also was found out but have got round it, 5 wins this year and our kingpin defender out for the season. Our style will mostly be enjoyable to watch is why we go isnt it?

Your spot on guy, I envisage the following scenario.....blades to nick 6th place, and then get battered in the play offs, If that happens tops will think all his birthdays have come at once, the owls will have a field day, especially if they avoid relegation. Joy for owls, misery for blades, does"nt bear thinking about, what a twist to the season.:(

Edited by Groose

Your spot on guy, I envisage the following scenario.....blades to nick 6th place, and then get battered in the play offs, If that happens tops will think all his birthdays have come at once, the owls will have a field day, especially if they avoid relegation. Joy for owls, misery for blades, does"nt bear thinking about, what a twist to the season.:(

I’ll just give back what we’ve had last two seasons.

Edited by Groose

Like last season, owls frightened to death of getting Fulham in play offs, then got Huddersfield, the worst team in there1, and then!

Edited by Groose

I’ll just give back what we’ve had last two seasons.

With interest:hihi:

Edited by Groose