Mind the gap it is getting BIGGER

enjoy the short lived happiness as class always wins in the end and the ex brickies ect will be found out soon,the Wednesdays,wolves and villa ect will shine through as its not a race its a marathon,not saying Wednesday will win the league,but at the end of the day teams that go up without classy players end up relegated,so enjoy for now,but don't say I didn't warn you utd guys.

enjoy the short lived happiness as class always wins in the end and the ex brickies ect will be found out soon,the Wednesdays,wolves and villa ect will shine through as its not a race its a marathon,not saying Wednesday will win the league,but at the end of the day teams that go up without classy players end up relegated,so enjoy for now,but don't say I didn't warn you utd guys.

Er, we went up last season.....we're looking at relegation this season, then?

:loopy::loopy:

Where have your classy players got you ??

:hihi::hihi:

Edited by Guest

Er, we went up last season.....we're looking at relegation this season, then?

:loopy::loopy:

Where have your classy players got you ??

:hihi::hihi:

Dafter things have happened, easy tiger :hihi::hihi:

what gets me is no matter who united play teams ether don't turn up or teams aint worked out how we play Well guess what. We are a good TEAM ask Wednesday wolves and the other 10 teams we have won too

At Present I cant fault Blades and there Manager , only thing id worry about if a prem club came calling for your manager if they don't go up , but my opinion I think they will be in play-offs at the very least

At Present I cant fault Blades and there Manager , only thing id worry about if a prem club came calling for your manager if they don't go up , but my opinion I think they will be in play-offs at the very least

You've hit the nail on the head there. Take Wilder and Knill out of Bramall Lane and you'll end up with what we had 2 years ago.

The thought of a PL club coming in for Wilder haunts me.........

You've hit the nail on the head there. Take Wilder and Knill out of Bramall Lane and you'll end up with what we had 2 years ago.

I made this point a couple of weeks ago and got slated on here, Wilder has emerged as one of the best managerial talents for years, if you don't go up this time Prem clubs and maybe International teams will be monitoring him, I can't see any other manager getting as much out of your current players despite some of them being decent in there own right.

I would be very surprised if Wilder went elsewhere this season....having got United to a fantastic position surely he'd want to see it through ...

I would be very surprised if Wilder went elsewhere this season....having got United to a fantastic position surely he'd want to see it through ...

Yes your right sheri, if wilder went elsewhere, then he"d be a turncoat . wilders a blade, stay a blade chris.

Hope you’re right Sheridan.......

I think promotion is the only way we’ll keep hold of him.

Hope you’re right Sheridan.......

I think promotion is the only way we’ll keep hold of him.

No way will he go this season but if you don't go up (theres a very good chance you will) he may be tempted. Mccabes showing in the next transfer window could be a factor.

No way will he go this season but if you don't go up (theres a very good chance you will) he may be tempted. Mccabes showing in the next transfer window could be a factor.

Don’t often agree with you fella but you’re bang on the money there :thumbsup::thumbsup: