Another Grooming Gang From Rotherham Jailed

Its high time some of those previously in charge were hauled before the courts as well.

I agree but they seem to have disappeared into thin air.

You'll be accused of racism by some on here for posting this.

Strange comment, why do you believe that ?

---------- Post added 17-11-2017 at 09:11 ----------

Cant do that , it would be a breach of their human rights ,and the hand wringing lefties would be up in arms.

I suspect the vile individuals who commit these atrocious crimes against vulnerable children are more likely to be selfish mysogenistic egoists who like to look after number one and have their own needs met at the expense of others. If you want to place it on a political spectrum, strange as that may seem, i’d say thats more consistent with right wing values, pity that the “nanny state” prosecuted and jailed them. Pity that the “nanny state” didn’t show more concern earlier. What did the police say, according to the Louise Casey report, “ the girls were making a lifestyle choice”. Fools

---------- Post added 17-11-2017 at 09:16 ----------

why?, sex criminals need outing and jailing and so some have been, GOOD

WHOEVER THEY ARE, no matter the sex, age, age, race, colour, religion

some of us dont pick and choose which sex criminals we hate other others tho

Good points

Strange how these people have to make it Political.

A criminal is a criminal

Its high time some of those previously in charge were hauled before the courts as well.

Similar issue with the lack of charges for corporate manslaughter in other sectors - very difficult to pinpoint one individual at fault beyond all reasonable doubt.

As I understand it RMBC has commissioned independent investigators to look at whether action against former employees is viable and those investigators say not, with current leaders as frustrated as anyone with that outcome.

I wonder if the "cheesy men in the peace gardens" were ever successful in their attempts at grooming despite the fact that some people on here wanted to pretend that nothing was happening.

I wonder if the "cheesy men in the peace gardens" were ever successful in their attempts at grooming despite the fact that some people on here wanted to pretend that nothing was happening.

Who or what are/were “ cheesy men in the peace gardens” ?

Gangs of men that used to hang around the peace gardens trying to chat up girls that were often well under 16.

Was reported widely on here at the time.

the rotherham wheelchair nonse,is on trial again at sheff crown,but he isnt attending court has hes to poorly to come,well i hope hes suffering like all the kids were who he and his vile family abused for years,enjoy your next 17yrs scum.

the rotherham wheelchair nonse,is on trial again at sheff crown,but he isnt attending court has hes to poorly to come,well i hope hes suffering like all the kids were who he and his vile family abused for years,enjoy your next 17yrs scum.

Dont get too excited.

3 of the Rochdale grooming gang only served 2 years of their 5 year sentences and are now back living amongst their victims.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/rochdale-grooming-gang-jail-deported-13057964

To make is worse they arent even british citizens and are now using ÂŁ100,000's of legal aid to fight deportation.

While the victims got nothing and are frightened to leave their homes.

But the improvements have only happened due to the media coverage,if it had not been given this coverage I'm afraid the police and social services would be the same.

But the improvements have only happened due to the media coverage,if it had not been given this coverage I'm afraid the police and social services would be the same.

Benefit of a free press. Doesn’t detract from the fact current services are doing their jobs and the staff should be commended does it?

Benefit of a free press. Doesn’t detract from the fact current services are doing their jobs and the staff should be commended does it?

It's the services who were in charge when this happened who should be took to hand.

It's the services who were in charge when this happened who should be took to hand.

Check my earlier comments, don’t disagree with you but it’s been looked into and doesn’t seem likely in current legislative framework.