Emma Dent Coad MP

She's very foolish for quoting a constituent's comments like that. Just because someone else said them doesn't make it ok for her to use them to make a point. However as I1L2T3 points out the article does seriously misrepresent it.

but was it a constituent? The original article just has the offensive phrase in quotes ('token ghetto boy'), but there is no reference given. So its really unclear if she is saying it or she is quoting a source.

Only when challenged recently did she state it was a constituent. Has that constituent appeared and gone on record or is this just an anonymous constituent that she is claiming to quote?

Her own words written in her own blog.

Who can say where this man will ever fit in, however hard he tries? One day he is the 'token ghetto boy' standing behind D Cameron, the next 'looking interested' beside G Osborne. Ever felt used?

Despite the poor choice of words

The elephant in the room ...........

..............is there any truth in the sentiment?

Would any politician have his photo taken to create an impression?

I dont know what Anna Soubrys comments are/were.

This was last year, maybe there are more?

BBC Question Time Descends Into Angry Row As Anna Soubry Brands John McDonnell A 'Nasty Piece Of Work'

Not a nice comment?

This was last year, maybe there are more?

Not a nice comment?

Not a nice comment , agreed but in the grand scheme of nasty comments ,from both sides its minor

I was referring to the front page of the Telegraph and Soubrys reaction to it.

"Anna Soubry has branded the Daily Telegraph’s decision to label her fellow Tory MPs as “mutineers” for opposing the government bid to enshrine the time and date of Britain’s departure from the EU in law as a “blatant piece of bullying”.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/15/daily-telegraph-accused-of-blatant-bullying-of-tory-brexit-rebels.

Off topic and only mentioned to make my point.

I was referring to the front page of the Telegraph and Soubrys reaction to it.

"Anna Soubry has branded the Daily Telegraph’s decision to label her fellow Tory MPs as “mutineers” for opposing the government bid to enshrine the time and date of Britain’s departure from the EU in law as a “blatant piece of bullying”.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/15/daily-telegraph-accused-of-blatant-bullying-of-tory-brexit-rebels.

Off topic and only mentioned to make my point.

Start another thread. We want to know what you think about the racist Emma Dent Coad.

Either way, EDC seems a very unpleasant person (and not all that far away from EDF).

Sorry! I meant the EDL- not the relatively innocuous energy supplier!)