Anyone recommend a good pub with a dartboard in??

You could always try The Rovers Return, on Coronation Street. They still play darts.

The Bull's Head, Ranmoor has one. Not a great pub but I noticed the dartboard looked OK - it had lighting and was well away from punters and seating. 'I'll bring me arrers next time I make the mistake of trying the Bull's Head' I thought to myself (which is about every 3 years).

Shakespeares, Harlequin, Cross Scythes

you cant beat a bit of bully.

the cavendish on west street have one.

It's not a proper one tho, it's some electrical thing. And the Cavendish is a pretty shabby pub!

you cant beat a bit of bully.

The Bull's Head, Ranmoor has one. Not a great pub but I noticed the dartboard looked OK - it had lighting and was well away from punters and seating. 'I'll bring me arrers next time I make the mistake of trying the Bull's Head' I thought to myself (which is about every 3 years).

I often go in between Rising Sun, and the Ranmoor Inn. You're right, it's not a great pub. It used to be always busy in the '90s, but seems to have lost it's way.

The Rising Sun is always busy, has a large real ale offering, and does some tasty food. Maybe the Bulls Head should also provide more of a real ale offering and get a bit of trail going in between the Rising Sun and the Ranmoor Inn.

I should point out as a lager drinker, that I have no idea of the quality of the ales in either pub, but there seem to be plenty of 'em.

The Ale House on Fraser Road, just up from Sainsburys Archer Road S8 has one that is in regular use, with arrows behind bar if you haven't brought any.

Also it is a real ale pub so 2 reasons to give it a try.