Classifieds Temporarily Unavailable Read more... ×

Idea for food bargain/prices forum in time of need

What do SF people think of having a forum for highlighting consumer item bargains, I am thinking specifically people are being hit hard by rising prices for food items, so it would be largely that.

an example would be '10 fish cakes for a pound' Heron Food'

or offer: Warbutons Crumpets 65p, Tesco's

Edited by gamezone07

Now this is a subject of mine,, I know the prices of just about everything, I"ll drive miles to save a penny (well not quite, you know what I mean) seriously iv"e nothing better to do, so iv"e sort of made it into a hobby.

Poundland use to have massive 1.35kg of Heinz Tomato Ketchup. I haven't seen any recently tho.:( I did however get some Bernard Matthews Turkey breast slices for 69p from Jack Fultons today!

Poundland use to have massive 1.35kg of Heinz Tomato Ketchup. I haven't seen any recently tho.:( I did however get some Bernard Matthews Turkey breast slices for 69p from Jack Fultons today!

Love jack fultons amber.

What about bargains in the big supermarkets, that would be great

Got some gorgeous scones, not sickly sweet, etc from Home Bargains, 70P!.

---------- Post added 14-11-2017 at 17:56 ----------

Now this is a subject of mine,, I know the prices of just about everything, I"ll drive miles to save a penny (well not quite, you know what I mean) seriously iv"e nothing better to do, so iv"e sort of made it into a hobby.

Great, lets have them then.

What about bargains in the big supermarkets, that would be great

Got some gorgeous scones, not sickly sweet, etc from Home Bargains, 70P!.

---------- Post added 14-11-2017 at 17:56 ----------

Great, lets have them then.

Had a very traumatic episode last week....bought 10 brillo pads asda, £1-20.

went to Homebase same ones 99p. what a nightmare.

There are no plans to start a new section of the forum for such a thing however you could post it either in the foodies section of sheffield interest groups or in the main section of sheffield discussions.

Closing